Managing A Portfolio Of 10 Lacs & Above

Do you think this thread is useful by any means ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an idea, doubling money:p

Trading Capital : 1 Lakh or multiply or divide according to own comfort.

Tradig style : Scalping to investment in equity, derivatives to commodities in Indian market.

Trading Risk : 50%

Expected return : 100%.

Time frame : 6 months. (After six months returns should be calculated and part I of this program me shall be considered as closed).

Who should follow :

(a) Continuously loosing money in the market.
(b) Have capacity to digest 50% loss, as there is no warranty in trading.

Who should avoid :

(a) Continuously making Money by trading at his own OR by using advisory services.

DM

Re: In Search of Money Doubling Machine...."AAR YA PAAR"

Terms & Conditions :

(a) There should not be any if & but in my suggestions, people having doubt in my trading style may leave this program-me.

(b) Trading calls shall be given well in advance, so that people can take positions. Only actual trades shall be considered.

(c) Strict Stop Loss shall be adhered to.

(d) Brokerage shall be considered as per RK global charges.

(e) I don't run any website, blog or advisory services hence my integrity should not be questioned.

(d) Last but not the least I shall not be responsible for anybody's loss or profit.

DM

sanjosedesi

A couple of quick questions. I will not hold you to the answer and all risk is mine (or users of your suggestions).

#1. Approximately how many trading recommendations per day will you give? How much advance notice will you give?

This mainly borders on logistics so that we know the level of involvement required to double the money !

#2. Why should people anyway making money avoid your recommendations?

MANISH_DAMANI

Bhayaji from call put it can be done in 2-5 days taking decsion in right time. Why r u waiting for 6 month. No need of scalping just one trade. Sorry my intention is not to hurt you.

A couple of quick questions. I will not hold you to the answer and all risk is mine (or users of your suggestions).

#1. Approximately how many trading recommendations per day will you give? How much advance notice will you give?

This mainly borders on logistics so that we know the level of involvement required to double the money !

#2. Why should people anyway making money avoid your recommendations?
Para (a) of Terms & Conditions is applicable for your concern.

(a) There should not be any if & but in my suggestions, people having doubt in my trading style may leave this program-me.
Bhayaji from call put it can be done in 2-5 days taking decsion in right time. Why r u waiting for 6 month. No need of scalping just one trade. Sorry my intention is not to hurt you.

Post No 1 of this sub paragraph is applicable for you

Who should avoid :

(a) Continuously making Money by trading at his own OR by using advisory services.

Well I will start trading with an initial capital of two Lakhs. Other can divide or multiply the amount according to their own comfort.

From this amount allotting only 150000/- for trading and 50000/- will be kept reserved and shall not be used except emergency (margin pressure etc).

Here positional trades shall be mentioned. As it may affect my own concentration hence scalping trades could not be updated here.

sumeetsj

Remember Bhagwad Gita Saar:

Dont think of the fruit, just do your job right.

Just keep trading with discipline, not thinking of doubling(which i feel might pressurize you and clout decision taking power.)

Who knows you might end up with more(all the best and i wish it goes this way for you and everyone here). :thumb:
Its every traders dream actually, even mine, and am sure many here wake up with it every morning.
One more thing i would like to add, all systems are good. Try to choose which suits best for you. Your style.
Try to rely on probability. One one trade, say a delivery which gives 100 % returns, or 10 trades of 10 % returns each.
As Stephen Covey(of 7 habits fame) has quoted," Breaking one big task into small/simpler ones greatly enhances the probability of its achievement.
Hence careful computation needs to be done for the same.
Even if it takes 3-4 months for paper testing some systems its going to be worth it i feel.
Allocating money for futures is very crucial decision and should be taken after very careful consideration.

All the best..

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.