lowest brokerage in commodities

:clapping:
Jay mata di

to all frend"s i am a new member in your forum this is my first post

dear frend
i trade in comodity (mcx & ncdex) for last two yaer i have two a/c with difrent company first is indiainfoline & second is globe capital
both company are good in service.
In the mater of brokerage both comapny give me best deal
india infoline gives me 1/3 paisa + service tax & no any other charge no software maintenes no any king of chare espect stamp duty as govt

globe capital gives me brokerage
1/2 paisa + sevice tax no any other charge

but i m not sure is company give this brokerage to new peopal coz i have two year old a/c

& my montaly turn over cross 50 cr per a/c
Please clear me Is there any advance brokerage plan both India Infoline & Global Capital against 1/3 & 1/2 respectively.

bezel is offering Rs 10 per lot and they also have a fixed scheme of Rs. 1999 per month unlimited trades. try it alot of people are shifting to them

What is unlimited trade for 1999 per month provided by bazel group.
Is there any hidden cost in addition to TAXES & OTHER CHARGES.

I am a new trader in commodity searching for suitable broker.

k.raaja

i trade by paying 1250 for one crore transaction.. + govt taxes. if our trading volumes are good they are saying, they will reduce to 1000 per one crore transaction also...

hello jayhari

if u have such a nice turnover then there are lots of other brokers who can offer u great deals . smaller broker i mean to say. ur brokerage could be 1000 per crore turnover flat and no extra charges for tax and others .

contact me if need other details.
Hi
I am new member in this forum . Can you guide me to select some good broker for Gold, Silver and other commodities
thanks
chandna

Dear Gentlemen, (PLZ CLARIFY MY DOUBT)
I am New to Sharemarket, I dont Know muuch abt the Process, So my Doubt be Silly..pls Bare me and Reply Me. The Doubt is ..I Gonna start Commodity Trading in a brokearge, they said they will provide 0.02% Brokerage and will open a demat account for me ,With Minimun Of 5000 Balance, I can Start a Trade. But I like to invest 25000, they want me to give that 25000 as a Cheque in Thier Name( I mean in Thier Brokerage house Name Eg. FTC),then only they can provide margin amount and so on. My Doubt is How to Believe a Commodity Brokerage Firm In General, ?(Not Mentioning any Brokerage in Particular,). What are the Safety Side one Have to See in opening A Commodiy trading In a Commodity Brokerage, Is there any Chance for Absconding Of brokerage house.? Who Controlling The commodity market? ( I mean EQ in Under SEBI,Like Similar,)How can i make Sure that the Amount providing for Online Trading Is Safe,)

PLS HELP ME,, My Questions may Be Silly.. But Atleast I wanna Know these Basics before Starting My Trade.. Expecting the Reply Soon, Thanks in Advance..