lowest brokerage in commodities

yeah i was referring to equities and futures. even if i trade for 10,000 rs intraday i should pay 30rs brokerage in angel. I am new to commodities, so will start with Gold gunia, i heard 1000 rs margin is enough for trading in gold gunia, so was wondering what the brokerage would be. how much are you paying for gold, silver and gold gunia for 1 lot.
I'm also considering Angel but that's my problem with them too. I'd like to start cautiously & wouldn't want to have the sword of minimum-brokerage hanging over my head :D

I'd like to start with lower volumes for the first couple of months but then they probably won't give me 0.01%, if I tell them that my volumes will be low for first couple of months, they'll probably give me 0.02-0.05% which'd be too high :down:

By the way, anyone dealing with RK Global, can you please tell me about their connectivity & speed of the terminal for commodities? There've been issues about their servers going down & everything, & in highly-levereged markets, not being able to close one's losing positions because of lack of connectivity can really destroy a trader's equity :down: That's the BIGGEST fear I've about RKG :(

I have account with RK, though I am not using the ODIN, I am using there web based client.

Using it for past 6 months or so, didn't face any problem.

No problem with speed or connection or load, etc.

Had to contact the customer care once till date and it was really hasle free.

Brokerage, as every one knows is really low.

Adios

dear friend come to me i can give you the best-est brokerage in commodity just contact me on my id -{s u k h r a w a @ g m * * l . c o m}
will give u 700 per crore fix on ur trading a/c with ODIN with any charges :thumb:

I have account with RK, though I am not using the ODIN, I am using there web based client.

Using it for past 6 months or so, didn't face any problem.

No problem with speed or connection or load, etc.

Had to contact the customer care once till date and it was really hasle free.

Brokerage, as every one knows is really low.

Adios
Hey

which city are u from?

i used it once before and their webbased connectivity was very bad...may be it had improved a bit...let me try that again

you can try with RKGLOBAL.

IT IS A BEST OPTION
-DISHANT

hi frends

i m having my trading a/c with sharekhan and asthatrade

Sharekhan is charging me 1paisa or 1000 per crore + tax

asthatrade gives u rs 10/- per lot and 400 per crore turnover tax

so any one can get your brokerages lower

thanks

Good info iGuru,

But Stamp Duty @ 0.002% differs state wise, But if we do more trading the stamp duty will settle at max Rs.50 in AP and Rs.250 Mumbai ( Per day wise )

Example if we do only 1 lot crude oil perday as you mentioned, it charge 0.002%
But if we do more then 10 or 20 lots, the stamp duty will settle at max rs.50 in AP and Rs.250 in Mumbai for MCX
Can somebody clarify on above.
I am paying stamp duty of 30Rs/Crore & it is calculated based on transaction volume. Will the stamp duty max out for a trader who is doing large volume.

Regards,
Naveen

Have gone through this thread in search of cheap brokerage for MCX.
These names stand out R K Global, Bezel, Astha Trade, Procon advisory.
Many of these brokers are charging extra charges e.g anybody charging MCX transaction charges above 250rs/crore is charging wrong
( www.mcxindia.com/membership/Other_Mem_Doc/Circular/Circular 419-2009.zip).

So can users of above names share following for above brokers.

1. Turnover charge & stamp duty charges.
2. Software provided & How good is connectivity.

Regards,
Naveen

Hello All,
I m working with a broker.Company is mumbai based company and providing many benefit to clients and sub brokers.Offering low level brokerage rate with client / sub broker commitment.For More Detail you can contact 09998306912.:clap: