lowest brokerage in commodities

i've recently opened commodity a/c and i got 2 paisa deal with no advance brokerage. however i'll be paying separate fee for ODIN which will be onetime.

normally people start with 5 paisa then later they reduce the brokerage.
hello, you can join Bezel stock brokers , that company offers 10rs./lot in f & O and commodities and in currency 5rs./lot. company no. is 011-43180312

Dear all i am from rajasthan, and i am paying for commodity only .01 paisa (INCLUDING ALL TAXES), and getting best services with proper followup.

Last edited:

balab

You have a number or contact details for procon? They provide ODIN? How about currencies? How is the uptime and reliability in your experience? 3000 unlimited pm sounds excellent, I do that much in 2 days. Thanks

currently i trade only in stocks, nifty derivatives (F&O) and got .02% for futures and 40 rs flat for options...

Now I am planing to move to commodity trading.Can someone help me to find out lowest brokerage in commodity futures and currency...

Please mention if the broker insist to trade for higher volume to continue getting lowest brokerage.
hi this is atul am trader. now am trading in procon advisory at chennai. they introducing fixed brokerage scheme Rs.3000/- p.m flat brokerage. you can trade unlimited. so this scheme u can earn money easily bcs. of no breakeven point in each trade. try it this is the procon chennai office number 45500145.

Re: lowest brokerage in commodities Rs.3000 p.m

hi this is atul am trader. now am trading in procon advisory at chennai. they introducing fixed brokerage scheme Rs.3000/- p.m flat brokerage. you can trade unlimited. so this scheme u can earn money easily bcs. of no breakeven point in each trade. try it this is the procon chennai office number 45500145.

Re: lowest brokerage in commodities Rs.3000 p.m

hi this is atul am trader. now am trading in procon advisory at chennai. they introducing fixed brokerage scheme Rs.3000/- p.m flat brokerage. you can trade unlimited. and they are giving odin diet software it's free of cost and no AMC also and transaction charges as per exchange that is Rs.250/- p.cr.trade volume and giving free trading tips also .so this scheme u can earn money easily bcs. of no breakeven point in each trade. try it this is the procon chennai office number 45500145.

i've recently opened commodity a/c and i got 2 paisa deal with no advance brokerage. however i'll be paying separate fee for ODIN which will be onetime.

normally people start with 5 paisa then later they reduce the brokerage.
hi this is atul am trader. now am trading in procon advisory at chennai. they introducing fixed brokerage scheme Rs.3000/- p.m flat brokerage. you can trade unlimited. and they are giving odin diet software it's free of cost and no AMC also and transaction charges as per exchange that is Rs.250/- p.cr.trade volume and giving free trading tips also .so this scheme u can earn money easily bcs. of no breakeven point in each trade. try it this is the procon chennai office number 45500145.

You have a number or contact details for procon? They provide ODIN? How about currencies? How is the uptime and reliability in your experience? 3000 unlimited pm sounds excellent, I do that much in 2 days. Thanks

the brokerage is important check wether there are hidden charges. RK GLOBAL there are hidden charges other than the 9 per lot and 899 they charged 600 per crore transaction charges whereas actually it is 250 per crore lot of brokers do that we just see what they say as brokerage we miss to calculate the other hidden charges check that.now im trading with procon check indiaprocon website they give unlimited trading at fixed brokerage 3000 per month and 250/- per crore transaction charges ,if we dont want fixed brokerage they also give at .01 PAISA also fixed brokerage is good for intraday trading because even if u catch the minimum pip it's a profits services is good enough no hidden charges
thanks for the info.

Hi jagankris,
U have always spread good words about rkglobal, can u pl confirm the above?

bezel is offering Rs 10 per lot and they also have a fixed scheme of Rs. 1999 per month unlimited trades. try it alot of people are shifting to them