lowest brokerage in commodities

currently i trade only in stocks, nifty derivatives (F&O) and got .02% for futures and 40 rs flat for options...

Now I am planing to move to commodity trading.Can someone help me to find out lowest brokerage in commodity futures and currency...

Please mention if the broker insist to trade for higher volume to continue getting lowest brokerage.

netman

currently i trade only in stocks, nifty derivatives (F&O) and got .02% for futures and 40 rs flat for options...

Now I am planing to move to commodity trading.Can someone help me to find out lowest brokerage in commodity futures and currency...

Please mention if the broker insist to trade for higher volume to continue getting lowest brokerage.
i've recently opened commodity a/c and i got 2 paisa deal with no advance brokerage. however i'll be paying separate fee for ODIN which will be onetime.

normally people start with 5 paisa then later they reduce the brokerage.

netman

Thanks for the reply...which broker gave u .02% for commodities...

can we get live technical charts in ODIN?
Sorry for delayed reply, I was out of town for a few days.

I got the above deal from indiabulls commodities.
started trading over phone before i went for holidays,
I've submitted the ODIN request today, i hope it should be activated in 48 hours.

Hello..

I am with Sharekhan, I have got 0.03% for Commodities with Sharekhan, no advance paid, no other account opening charges, or no Trading Terminal charges. Sharekhan gives TradeTiger for trading online, just like ODIN from Indiabulls and Angel Commodities. I chose sharekhan, because I have had a good experience previously.

Regards
Deep S

gopija

oyotrade.com
RK Globalis the best and has no competition accross...
I use their ODIN for equities and FNO ,just applied for commodities account
9 rs /lot

For 1 lot compared to sharekhan or any other 0.00 % easily u save min 80 --100 rs

Thanks
GJ

R.k global charges 899 per month ..
But there is a better broker for commodity trading in the market

bezel commodities
they take 999 per month and charge you 8rs per lot if u negotiate they charge you 7 rs per lot .
Check it out they are really good

pm me if u need thier number

gopija

oyotrade.com
R.k global charges 899 per month ..
But there is a better broker for commodity trading in the market

bezel commodities
they take 999 per month and charge you 8rs per lot if u negotiate they charge you 7 rs per lot .
Check it out they are really good

pm me if u need thier number

They charge 299 Rs not 899 and hardly will matter compareed to the daily brokerages which we pay with other broker

Thanks
GJ