Looking for a mentor in option trading

gemat

i lost money too paying him. i don't think about it anymore. consider this as an eye opener never to trust any of these paid advisers. see if you could win back the money trading. i have been trading my own strategies with small profit every week. his strategy worked for me may expiry, because it was range bound. there was major reversal last three days. nifty bounced back 400+ points. i don't think his strategy would work this month. nifty may test 8350.

tradedatrend

Now he has become an astrologer too and predicts about the future.

His mail on 27th May read as...

As Predicted Nifty Hits 8000 in 14 Days

Hi,

Here is my latest article:

http://www.theoptioncourse.com/as-predicted-nifty-hits-8000-in-14-

Read to know how I profited Rs. 30,000 easily from a very risk less trade.

Seems he was not able to earn enough money by selling subscription, that's why he thought to become an astrologer

Last edited:
:clap::clap::clap:Ha Ha Ha, I also thought the same that he is now an astrologer, and I don't where he was hiding when right after his prediction nifty swung low heavily and the moment it touched a high, he was out of his shell.

Today on his latest topic of "Expiry day trading" I left this message on his website but he did not allow to publish it-

"Never before you mentioned in 3 years that you do a permanent job and got the promotions also. In your website under about you, it shows you do a consulting job (not a regular one) and suddenly you got a job with promotions and double salary. I am also in corporate world for the last 11 years but never heard that on any promotion salary gets doubled. Please stop fooling the people. You have publicly given your address and contact details, so can you please share your company’s name and your designation."

Guys your comments please on this.!!!

Rish

Today on his latest topic of "Expiry day trading" I left this message on his website but he did not allow to publish it-

"Never before you mentioned in 3 years that you do a permanent job and got the promotions also. In your website under about you, it shows you do a consulting job (not a regular one) and suddenly you got a job with promotions and double salary. I am also in corporate world for the last 11 years but never heard that on any promotion salary gets doubled. Please stop fooling the people. You have publicly given your address and contact details, so can you please share your company’s name and your designation."

Guys your comments please on this.!!!
Simply cheating.

Prediction is different and trading is different.

Who wants prediction. I can also say "In 2020" Nifty will touch 10500, it is possible...what is the use ?

Believe your knowledge and trade. All are looting money giving some kind of prediction, he is one among them.

gemat

yes you are right. I am hearing so many lies and false claims. He is running a some trade advising business and it is registered. business address is also mentioned somewhere, ive seen it. im not sure if it is sebi registered.

but still, his duping will continue. it is better reporting this on some consumer complaints government websites. could u please send me the link.
:thumb:

And if SEBI takes any action against him, all his self praising will go away and as he claims that people love him, they will also know about his reality. These people who have lost in stock market are becoming victim of this.

yes you are right. I am hearing so many lies and false claims. He is running a some trade advising business and it is registered. business address is also mentioned somewhere, ive seen it. im not sure if it is sebi registered.

but still, his duping will continue. it is better reporting this on some consumer complaints government websites. could u please send me the link.
:thumb:
Here is some of the links-
http://scores.gov.in/Default.aspx
http://core.nic.in/
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/