Looking for a mentor in option trading

oldtrader

"I offer a course that can help you learn to trade conservative option strategies for monthly income. Once you finish the course you can start trading immediately. You can start trading from any day. No need to wait for expiry. You will make profits consistently."

Here he says you will make profits consistently. Looks like there are folks who have taken course and not made profits consistently :) May be thats the controversy about
Exactly that is the point. I have tested his strategies on the year 2015 using the EOD data from NSE site. And what I find, 22 points gain in 1 year:lol:. That would be 2.35% per year instead of 36%. Variation can be accepted to fairly reasonable levels, not to the levels it is coming down to.

gemat

i too received a mail few days back, kind of insulting. he took the effort to write a big story and belittled his paid subscribers. I opted for his email service by paying 5k, no whatsup (6k for whatsup service). i wondered if he had shown the same excitement to answer my queries. guys seriously he is ignoring my mails and when he replies saying no idea about my doubts. his mails contain mostly 2 or 3 words which includes 'no', 'no idea', or 'search google'. it is pathetic to see people who claims he will make his customers disciplined traders only until he is being paid. :mad:

oldtrader

i too received a mail few days back, kind of insulting. he took the effort to write a big story and belittled his paid subscribers. I opted for his email service by paying 5k, no whatsup (6k for whatsup service). i wondered if he had shown the same excitement to answer my queries. guys seriously he is ignoring my mails and when he replies saying no idea about my doubts. his mails contain mostly 2 or 3 words which includes 'no', 'no idea', or 'search google'. it is pathetic to see people who claims he will make his customers disciplined traders only until he is being paid. :mad:
I was kind of thinking that I am the only guy who was feeling bad about this thing. Now with all you guys expressing your disgust , I am not alone. The thing is , even as we are discussing, he is continuing to add more clients to his list. Is there no way to stop this? Is there something that can be done ?

I felt bad reading about your experience with the services. I think most of the people on the internet are mostly looking to take people's money and give nothing in return. If you want I can teach you a thing or two about trading for FREE!!.

gemat

hey guys, i was making small profit with less investment (50k) using option strategies like credit spreads and butterfly etc before i joined his course. i was hoping to invest more money and try his strategy for a better return.

but if he is mocking his paid subscribes through mails for no reason that is simply outrageous.

you could easily find his strategies on the internet for free. i think almost everyone on traderji knows it.

I was kind of thinking that I am the only guy who was feeling bad about this thing. Now with all you guys expressing your disgust , I am not alone. The thing is , even as we are discussing, he is continuing to add more clients to his list. Is there no way to stop this? Is there something that can be done ?
Same here oldtrader, though I was not directly related to what was written on Dilip Shaw mail, I felt bad about the way he treated the paid subscribers, he trashed them as tissue paper. Though we don't care about this, it is irritating to see that he is relentlessly continuing with the nonsense. It gives an impression as if he has given us an highly intellectual strategy and we are such imbeciles that we can not pick it up.

Only basic ethics stops me from throwing his crap (course) all over the net, and review it threadbare how it is not working, if following his own rules as given in the course. He has made a dumb set of rules (just to sell the course) for the universally available Iron Condor strategy.

Yes he is taking so much pain in writing elaborate mails disparaging other methods, ideas etc, but nothing reflects in the content of the course. He has built a house out of a pack of cards, just one move from our side is enough to raze it down to the floor.

gemat

his pdf files containing the 4 strategies are encrypted. :lol: unable to copy or prohibited from distributing the copyrighted content. he himself found this free on the internet and the bonus strategy done by one of his clients with 26% return and 36% return. he turned that into 4 page pdf and charged 5k for it.pity. power of marketing.
i gave it a shot, lost 5k.

We all need to spread this to save other innocent traders. There may be some poor traders who would be ready to borrow money to pay him and then invest in market as per his (crap) strategy and may end up in loosing big capital, thanks to the big story type mails written by him on daily basis.
If we are able to spread this, we would be able to save those innocent traders.

If something is promised in a trading course, then it must be delivered and then ill treating the paid customers is a bad.

I sympathise with traders who subscribed but did they not make full enquiries about the profitability from the old students reference, asking to see the model trades ledger showing the return promised ??Did they not verify previous track record ?? Or we believed him bliendly as if he is going to give us a holy grail and give us a master key to the trading riches by taking Rs 5000 from the students ?? This due deligence was certainly expected from traders.

There is no risk free strategy...if it was there ,no one will keep his money in the savings bank.

Smart_trade

gemat

ST ji,
one thing i liked about him is that he was not promoting any get rich quick scheme with high returns. only promises 3% profit of the margin blocked following his option strategies. he would provide his service for one year through email or whatsup. that's where he got me. i tried to contact some members on his facebook page, no response. i read some reviews about him posted on this site. most were bad reviews, i even knew his strategies before i paid him. i was looking forward for his email service but he ignored all my emails right after i paid him.