Logical Question To All Traders.

To All Traders Who Have Lost Money In Stock Market:down:

Hey Guys,
Did you loose your money in stock market just bcoz of paying few extra
bucks as brokerage ?

Or

Lost bcoz of MARGIN SHORT FALL, and position square off by the broker ?

I hope most of you would reply positively for MARGIN Short fall. If that is the case, then why running in search Broker who provides low brokerage ?

My contention is we need to run in search of broker who allows positional
trade in low margins. :clap:

Am not here to offend any one. :thanx:
Expecting reply from those who really think logically.
Dear Leoharee,

I have been trading for the last 10 years now.....seen a lot....started with Re 1/- brokerage in intraday !!! Have traded with most of the popular broking houses....earned a lot...lost a lot....but finally I have settled for a discount brokerage house Achiievers for the time being and feel a little comfortable....

Some months back I tried to sit with all my ledgers/contract notes etc to calculate the brokerage and service tax paid to different broking houses, I found that had there been a zero brokerage plan like Achiievers offer, I would have saved almost 62% of my corpus which I either lost in the market or paid to the broking house / govt as broke and service tax on broke. This is a massive amount of money and makes my soul cry a lot.

A little adjustment with margins is fine as per my opinion. If you are able to save your corpus from erosion in every form, be it loss/charges, you will be able to sustain yourself more in this market and end up saving a lot of money which otherwise we tend to ignore.

I have stopped bleeding....and believe that time has come when we all should do the same. Firms like Achiievers are doing a good job and we all should welcome these discount houses with full support.

Would wait for your revert and opinions to this fantastic thread started by you....:thumb:

Dear Leoharee,

I have been trading for the last 10 years now.....seen a lot....started with Re 1/- brokerage in intraday !!! Have traded with most of the popular broking houses....earned a lot...lost a lot....but finally I have settled for a discount brokerage house Achiievers for the time being and feel a little comfortable....

Some months back I tried to sit with all my ledgers/contract notes etc to calculate the brokerage and service tax paid to different broking houses, I found that had there been a zero brokerage plan like Achiievers offer, I would have saved almost 62% of my corpus which I either lost in the market or paid to the broking house / govt as broke and service tax on broke. This is a massive amount of money and makes my soul cry a lot.

A little adjustment with margins is fine as per my opinion. If you are able to save your corpus from erosion in every form, be it loss/charges, you will be able to sustain yourself more in this market and end up saving a lot of money which otherwise we tend to ignore.

I have stopped bleeding....and believe that time has come when we all should do the same. Firms like Achiievers are doing a good job and we all should welcome these discount houses with full support.

Would wait for your revert and opinions to this fantastic thread started by you....:thumb:
Ok so ur suggestion is that we should save brokerage and should pay more margin for carry forward positions as asked by earlier in this thread??

@ Trade 2 Learn

Hi,
I have got you the latest info. " India Procon Advisory " is moving in "NEST Trader" Buddy. Testing is On. Thats why they are taking time untill Diwali.:cool:

Facilities Provided : Same as Zerodha, also Free Call N Trade :clap::clapping:

Brokerage: 50% of Zerodha :clap::thumb:

What more you want ?

@ Trade Like A Tiger

Could you please be specific on how much margin does Achievers Equity
Charge for 1 lot of Nifty (Carry Over) Position ?

Once you reply, I will be able to explain it in a bit detailed manner Bro :)

@ Trade 2 Learn

Hi,
I have got you the latest info. " India Procon Advisory " is moving in "NEST Trader" Buddy. Testing is On. Thats why they are taking time untill Diwali.:cool:

Facilities Provided : Same as Zerodha, also Free Call N Trade :clap::clapping:

Brokerage: 50% of Zerodha :clap::thumb:

What more you want ?
hi,
Have u read the link given by me,Those were the brokerage plans they told me,
have they changed something in that ??
Are they offering some new plans now?
Pls tell in detail

hi,
Have u read the link given by me,Those were the brokerage plans they told me,
have they changed something in that ??
Are they offering some new plans now?
Pls tell in detail

Read that link. Actually they are offering 2 options as of now.
PRO-TRADER 999 PLAN Per Month - unlimited trades and unlimited volumes.
SMART-INVESTOR 010 PLAN - 10/- per trade, unlimited volumes.

Thats It. Testing In Nest Software is on. Planning to launch equity by this
Diwali.:clap:

Hoping to get same service as Zerodha with lesser brokerage and lesser turnover charges in F&O.

They are yet to change the STT as 0.01% instead of 0.017% in brokerage calculator.

Ok so ur suggestion is that we should save brokerage and should pay more margin for carry forward positions as asked by earlier in this thread??
Truly YES ! (Atleast on my part) The extra margin remains with me and my ledger only. Yes I might be able to trade a few lots more with less margin but again would end spending more brokerage/charges to nulify the gain to a large extent. In case the trade goes against me, I am doubly bleeding which would make me feel scary about getting in the next good trade.

@ Trade Like A Tiger.

Its really good to hear from you that you are able to carry over nifty 1 lot
with 21,990 Rs.

In this case, you are saving almost 10,000 Rs from paying extra margins.

This back up of 10,000 Rs would provide as a cushion to hold the position
in case the trade goes against you, you can wait it out (trade loss) and once
the trade favors you, you can exit.

This is not possible for those who pay extra margins, with margin shortfall ,
unable to bring extra money they just exit in loss.

So, it is important for a trader to choose the broker who allows to take carry over positions at lesser margins.:)

If possible, could you give me the span margin details of Achiievers Equity ? :confused: