Logical Question To All Traders.

@ Trade Like A Tiger.

Its really good to hear from you that you are able to carry over nifty 1 lot
with 21,990 Rs.

In this case, you are saving almost 10,000 Rs from paying extra margins.

This back up of 10,000 Rs would provide as a cushion to hold the position
in case the trade goes against you, you can wait it out (trade loss) and once
the trade favors you, you can exit.

This is not possible for those who pay extra margins, with margin shortfall ,
unable to bring extra money they just exit in loss.

So, it is important for a trader to choose the broker who allows to take carry over positions at lesser margins.:)

If possible, could you give me the span margin details of Achiievers Equity ? :confused:
I agree with u leoharee,so whats the conclusion, go with the conventional broker(till procon comes up with nest and equity and GOOD SERVICE which i surely doubt) .??

@ Trade2Learn

Hey, am not here to promote or give publicity to any Broking Firm.:eek:

My only concern is we traders should get the best service with best possible
low brokerage and low margin requirements.:clap:

So I just posted my opinion. Its upto the traders to decide on what they
want. :thumb:

Do any of these renowned brokers provide margin against demat shares. I am referring to low cost brokers , my existing renowed broker very much gives me exposure which is why I am still with them now .

@ Grules

Ofcourse yes. With POA signed by, once you request in mail, the shares in your demat will be transferred to their account, but it will be in your name only.
The shares will be pledged and you will be getting margin against the shares pledged. 60Rs is charged for that process in Zerodha and 25Rs is charged in others. But Zerodha provides 80% of portfolio value after haircut. They dont charge any interest on stock margin.:thumb:

Sounds good , so if I have 5 lacs of reliance with me , they will give me around 4 lacs of margin.... Which can be used both for futures and intra day . In case of futures can it be also used for positional carry forward ?
Also are other low cost brokers doing the same ? I.e, margin against shares ?

@ Grules

Yes. You can confirm it with Zerodha for better assurance. :thumb:
Haircut value for Reliance would be around 20%, so balance you would
be getting as margin.:clapping:

But you need to have 30% of stock margin as cash
to utilise the entire stock margin, as they require it to utilise it in case of MTM Loss. :(