Let The Money Grow

Sir,
If I were you , I would also advise putting a strcit stop loss on ISPAT somewhere arouond 17, 17.5 which may turn turtle. In that way , we can minimize loss if any.....do watch out for ISPAT. Sorry that I am bringing out the topic os ISPAT again, but u said that u were open to opinions thats y I commented.

regards,
Bourne

Prabhjeet

Jason i welcome your thoughts on ISPAT, but i will still like to add that ispat is seeing very hectic activity with large institutional investors trying to make positions in ISPAT. the reason for ispat's current downfall is that it had become overbought but some correction has made it ready for rise again. I will only consider ISPAT as a bad trade if it doesn't hit new highs in next 10 trading session.

For now ISPAT qualifies as BUY from my side

REGARDS

kenneth

AARVEE DENIM AT 104

Was a buy @ 67.45 and again at @76.95 reached the previous high of 25th May 107 it's monthy resistance. can come down to 89-83
Regards
Ken

rkkarnani

Hello RK, the sudden lower circuit on AARVEE has baffled me also. The stock is very good fundamentally and as calculated by me the target for the stock should have been 125 but this is market and it doesnot always behave nicely so i have to take AARVEE as a bad trade and will recommend to sell it tomorrow.Though i would still like to add that if aarvee can be held for 1 year which is my time frame then it will yeild good returns. As a matter of fact i would like to inform you that AARVEE is one of the best textile company which has not made a loss since last 13 yrs. notwithstanding losses which the textile industry has incurred, infact it has always increased its profits by almost 25% year on year. Still we as traders or investors are more intrested in our money growing.So i would like everyone to give their veiws, criticism anything regarding this i would feel really obliged.
As far as ISPAT , RPL & BLUESTAR are cocerned, they are really strong stocks in this market and will make new highs tomorrow or most probably next week.
Sir, based on this reco. I am transferring my holding of AARVEE for LOOOOONG TERM HOLD... shall sell it after one + year, any price target in one year???
Regards.
-R.K.Karnani

Prabhjeet

Sir, based on this reco. I am transferring my holding of AARVEE for LOOOOONG TERM HOLD... shall sell it after one + year, any price target in one year???
Regards.
-R.K.Karnani
RK i am still stressing to sell AARVEE at current price,as the market tide has turned against it right now, i will be able to suggest you a good entry point later on, trust me you can really milk this stock.. Can you believe it that AARVEE was selling at a price of 0.25 in 1999.

REGARDS

rkkarnani

RK i am still stressing to sell AARVEE at current price,as the market tide has turned against it right now, i will be able to suggest you a good entry point later on, trust me you can really milk this stock.. Can you believe it that AARVEE was selling at a price of 0.25 in 1999.

REGARDS
Okay got the cue!!! Thanks.

Loss ke bad bhi aapke thread ka rating hai 4 star.

Without loss humare thread ka ratingwa hai 3 star.

with profit dev sir ke thread ka ratingwa hai 3 star.

iitna jungle raaj kyoon hai bhai.....koi hai nyay karo.....

Arre aapako to rating ke liye bheek maangane kee naubat aa gayee... :D
Apana mukhota utaro fir baat karo.... Ho to darpok hee, apanee asaliyat chhupaaye huwe naye naam ke peechhe baate kar rahe ho.....

Kuchh jyaada hee bolee aa gayee hai aapako.... kuchh to sharm karo aur apane mooh miya mithoo banana chhod do....

Abhee tak Ratanji ne tumhare kaan kyon nahee kheenche, shaayad nazar nahee padee unakee!!!!

-Shravan
Its visible who is using mask.

My Name is Arzun Singh from Patna Bihar. If having any doubt. Come to patna I will meet u. With Laloo estyle.

You are Mr 420. Ur id says like that.

Earlier u were behind Dev Sir, Now against me.

Maine kaya beegada hai bhai apka?:confused:

rkkarnani

prabhjeetrana, Are u comft with the price movement of Ispat Industries??? It has closed below 19/- toaday.
Try to post your views on the currebt holding when ever possible.
Regards.
R K Karnani

Prabhjeet

prabhjeetrana, Are u comft with the price movement of Ispat Industries??? It has closed below 19/- toaday.
Try to post your views on the currebt holding when ever possible.
Regards.
R K Karnani
hello rk, ispat has broken the triple top of 17.5 just few days back and needs to catch its breath before its next upsurge, believe me the technical charts suggest that if markets start moving up, this one would be the next ifci or nagarjuna , but there is one glitch if after fed meet on 18th market suddenly takes a down jerk then ispat may touch 17 which would be an excellent point to average down.
All the stocks in our current portfolio i.e. RPL, bLUESTAR & ISPAT are real gems. I am just waiting for all of them to turn profitable before i give my next call

REGARDS