Let The Money Grow Part II

Prabhjeet

Hello friends, colleagues and forum members,
As promised by me, i am starting this thread to help people give a few fundamentals of trading that i have learnt over years. I had started my career as any amatuer does with lots of losses. I had no idea which set up to use, money management and how to stop my losses and lost more money than i could afford and then started to find the faults in my trading and the biggest loss maker for me proved to be my heart ,yes whenever our head starts to rule over our head in markets we loose really badly. So the motive here will be to show you the smallest part of trading i.e. how to exit and enter trades but the most difficult part to do would be to get your head above heart and that you will have to do yourself.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MY POSTS

First thing that i will want to make clear at the start is that my calls my may not produce profit for you yes i will repeat it MY calls may not produce profits. Yes i wanted this thing to be clear that all i will try to do is make calls based on my technical analysis that may or may not produce profits because we cannot force markets to go up, if they do go up we will make profits along it BY LUCK and nothing else. If we dont make profits i will make sure that we get out of bad trades as quickly as possible

MY METHOD OF TRADING

Trading with my method may become quite boring at times because for many days you may not have anything to do in market, so participate in my calls only if you are here to make money and not to enjoy joy ride.

My method is what we call as Position Trading, so we will buy some stocks and will keep adding to our winners and take money out of losers, as simple as that.

DURATION

This thread will not be for spoon feeding the traders what trades to take, i am here only to teach methods of trading , so I will close this thread will be closed after 6 months

RULES

My calls are purely based on Technical Analysis so plz. dont ask me about any rumours i dont have any resources for them so plz. dont ask me for rumours. If anyone of you see a particular stock with unusual price and volume activity you can inform me about it and i will try to make sense of its charts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY, WE WILL START OUR CALLS FROM JAN. 1,2008

Good on you friend ,,, waiting to follow this thread and ur recommendations ,,, cheers :)

WISH YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello and Happy PROSPEROUS Year to everyone.

I'd be watching this one very closely with a firm belief in my LUCK.

Thanks to all here.

Prabhjeet

So our first call is:-

BUY AZTEC SOFTWARE AT 82-82.5 TODAY OR TOMORROW

I will update the stoploss tomorrow

So our first call is:-

BUY AZTEC SOFTWARE AT 82-82.5 TODAY OR TOMORROW

I will update the stoploss tomorrow

Hi Dear Prabhajeet,

Friend - wishing you a very happy, prosperous and healthy New Year 2008!!!!!

First of all its so kind of you that you have taken all of our requests and taken time off from your day-to-day schedule to start this thread, I am very very hopeful that this thread will help many of us here on Traderji, which itself a Great place to be and I am sure everyone is enjoying Traderji....

Coming back to this thread, I am sure fellow board members will be watching, visiting this thread daily / regularly for news, updates and your helpful guidance which will help all of us to make our mark in Stocks.

Would you please advise me on how you are planning to take this thread further, in other words do you also wish to take up scrips from others and do your own research / analysis to suggest whether to buy or not to buy those scrips? Or do you only wish to proceed ahead with your own scrips or calls?

Please let us know all of us so we can proceed ahead in that manner.

Once again- I wish all the board memebers and Traderji Management a Very happy, healthy and wealthy New Year - 2008.

Have a Happy Beginning & Traderji is a GREAT GREAT Place to be!

Warm Regards...

P.S.:- This is the most colorful thread I have ever posted here. :) ;)