Least Brokerage on Online Trading

bahubali1982 said:
Hi,
I would like to know the current brokerage strcuture of INDIABULLS.
I am currently paying .1 for intraday and .5 for delivery.
hi bahubali,

i work with indiabulls and i can offer you a brokerage charges of 0.35% for delivary and 0.05% for intraday..and even the transaction charges(sell) is less as comapred to other brokerage charge you.We charge Rs 7 Per tranaction where as other charge Rs20 or 0.04% which ever is greater.

for further details , contact me at [email protected]

regards
mohammed bin haid

Hi ohammedBihaid,
U promised to give athe best possible brok. soewhere else probably. But I think---Indiaulls provides a far better option(on negotiation) than that provided by u---what u have stated isa very standard one in the markets provided by almost everuone--
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali said:
Hi ohammedBihaid,
U promised to give athe best possible brok. soewhere else probably. But I think---Indiaulls provides a far better option(on negotiation) than that provided by u---what u have stated isa very standard one in the markets provided by almost everuone--
Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi joy_mitali,

As you already mentioned, it all depends on the negotiations between the concered person.wht i have stated is a standard one and can be reduced further..BTW you missed 'M' and 'N' in my name.

thanks

regards
Mohammed Bin Haid

marcus

jcb840 said:
I Hav Been Using Online Of Angel N I M Satisfied With It N They Can Even Negotiate On Brokerage
Hey jcb840,

I too just signed up with angel can u give me your email id or cell number I have a couple of questions regarding their research.

For intraday Nifty futures, which brokerage house charges least brokerage.
Also what is the charge of Indiabulls in this category.
Surprisingly, I personally find icici's brokerage competitive in this category