Least Brokerage on Online Trading

sh50

Bill gates has mentioned in his books that in the 21st century, the middleman with the value added service will survive. What value is the broker giving in India except for "ensuring" a transaction between buyer and seller. If you ask me who needs a broker anyway. There should be some specialized software which can ensure a legitimacy between a buyer and a seller. Unless somebody can give very specialized info like motilal oswal in fundamentals, who needs brokers with kind of information available these days? They themselves enjoy an advantage when they trade so they have double benefit.

Traderji said:
I don't think that applies to India as we have a quote driven system here.
The nse website says otherwise i.e. order driven not quote driven.

NSE consciously opted in favour of an order driven system as opposed to a quote driven system. This has helped reduce jobbing spreads not only on NSE but in other exchanges as well, thus reducing transaction costs.

http://nseindia.com/content/equities/eq_tradsystem.htm

SOrry Traderji,

I am not supposed to mention the name of the Broker, the person interested might contact me directly on yahoo id : rkmaskara_in

The least I have seen for high volume traders is:

0.03% for futures trades (daily square off round trip)

0.05% for futures trades (overnight round trip)

0.03% for intra day cash market trades (daily square off round trip)

0.20% for cash market delivery trades.

Most big brokers in Mumbai offer this provided you can do a volume of at least 10 crores/month.

Dear Traderji & All members: Wish you happy Diwali from Harkara's family from Hyderabad--
Reg: Brokerage - I have negotiated with Indiainfoline (5paisa.com), Indiabulls, Moneypore, Sharekhan etc and struck an exciting deal with Moneypore and Indiainfone-- 0.03% commision for intraday trades, 0.2% commission for delivery trades -- Exposure of 10 times in intraday trades and 5 times in respect of delivery -- I THINK THIS IS THE BEST EVER DEAL - I formed a big group at Hyderabad and many people from all parts of India have joined my group to take advantage of the above deal. If any of our members are interested, they mey give their address,contact number etc so that i can arrange the group advantage to them.
THIS IS A DIWALI GIFT TO OUR MEMBERS FROM MY SIDE--regards--harkara

butta_trader said:
iam getting .02 and .2 with irrespective of volumes, can u get better than that
Hi Butta trader can you tell me the volume of trading for getting this low brokerage. Which online trading facility you are using?
gvnarendra

A

amarnath

sh50 said:
Bill gates has mentioned in his books that in the 21st century, the middleman with the value added service will survive. What value is the broker giving in India except for "ensuring" a transaction between buyer and seller. If you ask me who needs a broker anyway. There should be some specialized software which can ensure a legitimacy between a buyer and a seller. Unless somebody can give very specialized info like motilal oswal in fundamentals, who needs brokers with kind of information available these days? They themselves enjoy an advantage when they trade so they have double benefit.
I agree with you . But why dont we can try to attempt to create such software . For me trading is techincal is far easier than understanding underlying fundamentals that causes moves ;)