Learning to catch High Probability Breakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chart from post 4480 when the script during the day made it self ready for a coming breakout on either side. Any kind of clever entry strategy at or around the black up trend line at those moments did the final job:

An here end of day on Bank Nifty Future 5 min chart. Not an easy breakout case, but it happened:

Chart from post 4480 when the script during the day made it self ready for a coming breakout on either side. Any kind of clever entry strategy at or around the black up trend line at those moments did the final job:

An here end of day on Bank Nifty Future 5 min chart. Not an easy breakout case, but it happened:

Hello Reynash

Which tool do u use to get this candle stick patterns .:thumb:

i use edelweiss longue but i dont see candle stick patterns

Hello Reynash

Which tool do u use to get this candle stick patterns .:thumb:

i use edelweiss longue but i dont see candle stick patterns
Not sure what you mean, but what you see on those screen shots are purely my analyzes and what I see on those scripts. This is absolute no computer program, so I guess I do not understand what your are asking for.

Not sure what you mean, but what you see on those screen shots are purely my analyzes and what I see on those scripts. This is absolute no computer program, so I guess I do not understand what your are asking for.
What i meant was , how do u get the candle stick patterns . I want to see live candle stick patterns and take decisions.

The sites which i see show candle stick patterns only for 6 month charts

vagar11

What i meant was , how do u get the candle stick patterns . I want to see live candle stick patterns and take decisions.

The sites which i see show candle stick patterns only for 6 month charts
Even finance.google.com shows 1 year data for daily time frame.

You can open an account in Zerodha.

Status
Not open for further replies.