Learning to catch High Probability Breakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 min chart from DLF. Low volume on the last few candles. However, the last four candles serve a little range. The last candle is a full one on the down side. It looks a bit like an ascending triangle the way I show it here. Problem: There is a lot of white space in it. Guess if Nifty moves up this script will follow it. If really needed to enter at this moment, why not long this month future and short next month future. If things are clear, the one future not needed is blown into the wind.

In my opinion
DLF has given a breakout, if sustains at present levels.

I do not have intra chart. Will try to get intra data and then post. :)
I guess now is your turn as timepass has made a new comment on his post and I have made one on his post. Finding in intra day data on this script is surely not a big task dear friend.

I guess now is your turn as timepass has made a new comment on his post and I have made one on his post. Finding in intra day data on this script is surely not a big task dear friend.
my turn, :lol:
for what
He made 2 posts and I posted my comments on both of his posts.

I do not follow equity so do not keep intra data for equities except a few. If you have intra data then post it for last 30-35 days.

But its my choice whether to act on that data or not, not yours. You are no one to dictate me. :annoyed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.