Learning to catch High Probability Breakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rish

Rish

HCLTech-1 made a low of 1338.75 yesterday and closed at 1407.9.Should we have exited at 2nd target of 1350 or waited for EOD?With Infosys results on Tuesday,maybe IT stocks will rally and HCLTech may hit our stop loss.
What should be the course of action.Please advise.
HCL Tech reversal s/l hit 1359.60......no fresh buy....only short position is closed

In case of Infosys i was planning to go short for results on closing hours...but, price closed above 3188.80...so, no position on results...no assumption...

amitrandive

HCL Tech reversal s/l hit 1359.60......no fresh buy....only short position is closed

In case of Infosys i was planning to go short for results on closing hours...but, price closed above 3188.80...so, no position on results...no assumption...

Rish

For EOD positions , should we have an hourly exit ?
Also is the Trailing stop loss based on Hourly Time Frame or EOD?

Last edited:

Rish

Rish

For EOD positions , should we have an hourly exit ?
Because, any script starts falling from one top point, it never goes straight to bottom level...

In between there may be so many cycles which will trap the swing/intraday traders before resuming the main trend....

Always i use Daily Closing on One Cycle for entry, exit and re-entry i will use other cycle with hourly closing....it all depends how we read strategy...

XRAY27

Good going ...

Nice analysis amitrandive and rish by the way HCL tech is showing 3 hills and mountain pattern refer for this

http://www.surinotes.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.