Learning to catch High Probability Breakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitrandive

Ranbaxy last 4 session tried to close above 471.68 (EOD close) not happened...this is high point to exit on longs in Ranbaxy...

Watch Zeel
Thanks Rish

Will Close Ranbaxy position in Excel sheet and keep a watch on Zeel.

By the way , what are your views on Infosys and TCS?

PS. This thread may have a spurt in the number of open positions due to earning season.

Rish

Thanks Rish

Will Close Ranbaxy position in Excel sheet and keep a watch on Zeel.

By the way , what are your views on Infosys and TCS?

PS. This thread may have a spurt in the number of open positions due to earning season.
Infosys target is 3023......sell on rise.....

TCS again sell on rise.....

amitrandive

My Learnings,Some Reflections

HindZinc-I also exit as very close to trail stop loss.
Could have exited HindZinc-I on 9th April 2014 at EOD Price 134.15 as not able to cross previous resistance.

ABIRLANUVO-I also should have exited on 11th April 2014 at EOD price 1152.85 as was not able to cross previous resistance.

See Charts for reference.

amitrandive

Some more learnings

The stocks selected should also be tracked with the Main Index CNX-Nifty or a broader Index like CNX-100.

The Weekly and Daily Chart of CNX-100 seems to show a bearish pattern.Maybe it is time we start looking for some shorts.
:confused:

Rish

Some more learnings

The stocks selected should also be tracked with the Main Index CNX-Nifty or a broader Index like CNX-100.

The Weekly and Daily Chart of CNX-100 seems to show a bearish pattern.Maybe it is time we start looking for some shorts.

By Default both Index and Individual stock will be in the same track.....

CNX IT Breakdown from top on 7th March 2014 - Trend Change Break Down on 10th March 2014....as such CNX IT index is weak...

amitrandive

Some more learnings

By Default both Index and Individual stock will be in the same track.....

CNX IT Breakdown from top on 7th March 2014 - Trend Change Break Down on 10th March 2014....as such CNX IT index is weak...
Rish

Do you propose correlating each stock with its Sectoral Index.For example correlate each IT stock with CNX IT?
Daily Chart of CNX-IT

Rish

Rish

Do you propose correlating each stock with its Sectoral Index.For example correlate each IT stock with CNX IT?
Daily Chart of CNX-IT
CNX IT Breakdown on 7th March
Infosys Breakdown on 7th March
TCS Breakdown on 6th March
HCL Tech Breakdown on 3rd March
TechMah Breakdown on 7th March
Wipro Breakdown on 3rd March

Not necessary we have to correlate, normally it matches...

Still I will consider First Index......trend....rest everything follow the suit...

amitrandive

Still I will consider First Index......trend....rest everything follow the suit...
Rish

Thanks for the information provided.Is there any place where this inforamtion is provided like say for example a heatmap of all Sectoral Indices or Weekly/Monthly changes in Sectoral Indices.

There are many providing this data on a daily basis , but none on a weekly or monthly basis.
:(

amitrandive

Rish;958876

Posting charts for references

Status
Not open for further replies.