Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

WRITE TRADING DAIRY REGULARLY FOR SUCCESSFUL CARRIER

1. What did you trade and why?
2. Where is your stop and limit and why?
3. Did the trade work out as planned?
4. What did I trade and why?
5. Where did I set my stops and limits and why?
6. Did the trade work out as planned?

XRAY27

Dear friend

I will do the weekly lessons on options and that concept was presented to you and nothing else. So your above comment does promise a bit too much, as I not can write down all my knowledge here in this thread.

Happy Diwalli and good trading / Dan :)
Dan!!!!!!!! weekly lesson is ok ...as your time permits... we all know that with in a forum there are limitations...
Thanks friend for your contribution :)

XRAY27

5 Ways To Exit Your Trade

1. Initial stop-loss hit and exit.

I’m assuming that you always have an initial stop-loss order. If you don’t, then do.
In this case, your initial stop-loss is hit and you suffer a loss. Although it is the worst possible outcome for your trade, be glad, as you have followed your rules with the discipline required for trading success.

2. Target price hit and exit.

Again, I’m assuming that you have a target price with a limit order set to bank your profits. It’s fine if do not as you want to let your profits run.

However, most traders don’t feel that great having their targets hit. Why? Because their targets were hit, meant that they could have set it higher. (Except in situations when the price hits your target to the exact tick. Just how likely is that.)

3. Time stop hit and exit.

Some traders have a time stop, because time is money. Having your capital tied up in a sluggish position while missing many other great opportunities is hardly ideal. If your trade is not going anywhere within a certain time period, exit at the market and look for other opportunities. How long do we wait before exiting? Observe all your trades to find out. Most of the best trades move quickly towards your favour.

4. Trailing stop hit and exit.

Some people prefer to lock-in profits when possible. For them, trailing stops are their best tool. Trailing stops are stop orders moved in your favor to lock-in profits. There are 1001 methods to trail your stops but the principle is the same: to balance between locking in profits versus suffocating the trade to a premature death.

5. Conditions have changed, exit at market.

We enter each trade with a reason. (At least, I hope you do.) If that reason is no longer valid, we should simply exit at the market price.

For instance, we entered a trade based on the Holy Grail which finds opportunities in strong trends. Then we saw that prices were moving sideways for a prolonged period. The strong trend we wanted to capitalise on is obviously missing and so we should exit.

This is the most logical way to exit a trade, but the most subjective. A trader must understand his edge extremely well to use this exit strategy. Most new traders are too excited when they are in a trade, with eyes glued to the P/L movements, to reassess their edge constantly.

Regardless which method appeals to you, you must have an exit plan in mind before entering any trade.

SOURCE:INTERNET

XRAY27

MUHURAT TRADING

Muhurat, according to the Hindu lexicon, means ‘an auspicious time’ decided by planetary movements. So what better way to ward off those evil losses in the stock market? Trading in the stock market on Diwali day at a specific Muhurat time is hence believed to bring prosperity and wealth for the year ahead.

For Gujaratis and Marwaris, the new financial year begins on Diwali. Old account books are closed and new ones are opened as the new ‘Samvat’ begins. Since in India, stock markets are dominated by these two communities, Diwali has a special place in the markets. It is a festive occasion when the family members of stock brokers join the prayers held in the broker’s office. The first token order, that is usually a ‘buy’, is then punched in. As Diwali is also the time when the goddess of wealth is worshipped, what better place to offer your prayers to the goddess than the terminal?

MYTHS OF MUHURAT TRADING

1.Muhurat Trading ensures a positive run for the markets despite global economic conditions.

2.People also assume that whatever is invested on this day will give great returns.

3.Many people assume that this day would bring a lot of good luck for the year ahead as far as investing is concerned. It’s true that being a time honoured tradition; several investors will invest on this day. However, bear in mind that most people invest token amounts and do not make any major trades on this day.

CONCLUSION:

Always honour tradition as a culture,but pay due credit to trade setup/s which is very vital

HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI

Happy Dewali to....all South Indian Tj Members.....

Message of AP CM......in this dewali....

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu today said that the sale of firecrackers would be prohibited in North Coastal Andhra this Diwali

The decision was taken to avoid fire accidents as the city is littered with drying wood and leaves of tress uprooted by the severe cyclone Hudhud last Sunday.

Mr.Naidu urged the people of Vizag to refrain from celebrating the festival of lights in a grand manner this year in the wake of the huge tragedy.

The state government is also reaching out to people for donations for rehabilitating the affected people using social media......

praveen taneja

Dear friend

I will do the weekly lessons on options and that concept was presented to you and nothing else. So your above comment does promise a bit too much, as I not can write down all my knowledge here in this thread.

Happy Diwalli and good trading / Dan :)
Wow Birthday and that too on this auspicious day:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Happy Birthday Dan Bro I pray to God that he bless you with fortune love Blessings and his closeness to you in the next coming years at least after that you know what to do when resistance comes Just Bowin front of God and say loudly I am yours are you Mine!!!!!!!! and resistance would disapear surely
Avery Happy and blessed Diwali to all bro and sisters of Forum

XRAY27

Happy Dewali to....all South Indian Tj Members.....

Message of AP CM......in this dewali....

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu today said that the sale of firecrackers would be prohibited in North Coastal Andhra this Diwali

The decision was taken to avoid fire accidents as the city is littered with drying wood and leaves of tress uprooted by the severe cyclone Hudhud last Sunday.

Mr.Naidu urged the people of Vizag to refrain from celebrating the festival of lights in a grand manner this year in the wake of the huge tragedy.

The state government is also reaching out to people for donations for rehabilitating the affected people using social media......
Raj bhai!!!

Just lakshmi POOJA will be there and iam going to donate some of my profit of this month to the CM relief fund...
May vizag recope its glory ...at earliest possible time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.