Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilnegi

Niftyoption,

as per your chart of IOB, you have shown resistance, around 65 is it the closing level you indicate and not the whick which was extended a few point ahead, pls reply why

anil negi

XRAY27

Made some entries in to my stocks of 10 list...with some aggressive entry type and they are positioned as follows ...

XRAY27

Hi Xray

Good job,

Is there any typo Axis buyed @403 SL @418

If above is correct then Tech mahendra buyed @2325 SL @2320

Please correct it.
There is no typo..at the end of the day ,,position from SL moved to TSL...

niftyoption

Bro what is your take I have now 3 choice
Wait and watch
Book at 65 and re enter at 68
avg at 68 and if unable to cross 65 exit all:) Thanx for all the help

Dear PT Bhai ,

I understand your pain , but no choice ... after that resistance level only stock will sustain .... another way is reduce your load 50 % in resistance area
remaining wait and that amount trade in another stock .

you already tried to catch falling knife .....:thumb:

XRAY27

Dear TJ's

In Downtrend we have to deal with future (if capital permits) or else options for earning some thing.. in positional system it is a Buy and sell scenario ,so we may not get entires in DT(downtrend)...

If a bear market is there ,sitting idle in hope of entry is not the right tactics...

If time permits i will start about options in this thread ,As Dan (somatung) promised to share his knowledge.. iam off from this work..

If time permits i will start about options in this thread ,As Dan (Somatung) promised to share his knowledge.. iam off from this work..
Dear friend

I will do the weekly lessons on options and that concept was presented to you and nothing else. So your above comment does promise a bit too much, as I not can write down all my knowledge here in this thread.

Happy Diwalli and good trading / Dan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.