Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Why average traders cut profits soon & carry losing positions far..

It's all to do with Trade Plan, Discipline to execute the planned trade and taking Responsibility for both profits & losses.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Subhadip

ohh not any sarcastic way :)
My posting of chart not helps anyone intrested in flow...as you need to go through number of charts and understand the things in to your blood ...mainly minor pivots and how it created visual pivots ...how visual pivots creates trends .....its go on....these things actually gives you proper way to understand market structure...trading is diferent thing using these structures we plan our trades...trade management and money management which gives you consistent in trading...which ever method you learn these things are important....know structure....trading edge from structure....trading rules by trading points...trade management....money management.
Excellent bro...

XRAY27

thanks subhdip bro :)...Long time not seeing you in TJ ...am too not much active here ...more concentrating in my trades:)
Account size grown !! ...great news vjay !! way to go !!:up:

:D:D:D..not at all Xray bro....
I was thinking that I will get a confident reply that " yes....account size doubled or trippled in last 3-4 years....but good as long as one is profitable and happy that is fine...

I am sure you are saying "not at all" just to be away from the eyes of Income Tax big brother ....

ST

VJAY

Seven ways you can exit a trade:

1. Trailing stops.
2. Support & resistance.
3. Fibonacci extension.
4. Swing high & low.
5. Setup is invalidated.
6. Previous candle high/low.
7. Margin call.

VJAY

I was thinking that I will get a confident reply that " yes....account size doubled or trippled in last 3-4 years....but good as long as one is profitable and happy that is fine...

I am sure you are saying "not at all" just to be away from the eyes of Income Tax big brother ....

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.