Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear preetparm,I think you are experiences one ..your ID only looks new :D
As you are know market structures clearly.....these mp/vp rules only for follow system regidly which make us diciplined.....
First of all ,Thanks vijay for taking your time to correct my error on the chart.i am not succesfull trader, i am in market from few years but due to full time job ,could not participate much, but now i want to take it serious business and wanna adopt is as full time job. it may take time, still hope, i will learn these TA stuff gradually with your and another seniors help. on Your comment (As you are know market structures clearly..... (if u didn't say it Sarcastic way;))), actually i don't know much about market structure, i just connected VPH and VPL which also learning from your thread, thanks again for your selfless help bro, i have one request vijay, it would be helpful for everyone if you spare some time to post one chart once a week.

VJAY

Bro are these mpl mph between vpl1 and vph doesn't make mpl to vpl1?
For VPL print there not any minor DT previously ...this is just like pullback only to print mpl

or there that mpl break ????if breaks then your VPL correct

VJAY

First of all ,Thanks vijay for taking your time to correct my error on the chart.i am not succesfull trader, i am in market from few years but due to full time job ,could not participate much, but now i want to take it serious business and wanna adopt is as full time job. it may take time, still hope, i will learn these TA stuff gradually with your and another seniors help. on Your comment (As you are know market structures clearly..... (if u didn't say it Sarcastic way;))), actually i don't know much about market structure, i just connected VPH and VPL which also learning from your thread, thanks again for your selfless help bro, i have one request vijay, it would be helpful for everyone if you spare some time to post one chart once a week.
ohh not any sarcastic way :)
My posting of chart not helps anyone intrested in flow...as you need to go through number of charts and understand the things in to your blood ...mainly minor pivots and how it created visual pivots ...how visual pivots creates trends .....its go on....these things actually gives you proper way to understand market structure...trading is diferent thing using these structures we plan our trades...trade management and money management which gives you consistent in trading...which ever method you learn these things are important....know structure....trading edge from structure....trading rules by trading points...trade management....money management.

ohh not any sarcastic way :)
My posting of chart not helps anyone intrested in flow...as you need to go through number of charts and understand the things in to your blood ...mainly minor pivots and how it created visual pivots ...how visual pivots creates trends .....its go on....these things actually gives you proper way to understand market structure...trading is diferent thing using these structures we plan our trades...trade management and money management which gives you consistent in trading...which ever method you learn these things are important....know structure....trading edge from structure....trading rules by trading points...trade management....money management.
Thanks Vijay for your word of wisdom. as per my experience learning method is easy but trade management and money management are most difficult. i think one could not be successful in this business if he take it as part time, it should be treated as full time job, so every market movement has been watched and traded accordingly.next month coming back to india for vacation and hope ,will get more time to study and backtest the markit.

VJAY

Thanks Vijay for your word of wisdom. as per my experience learning method is easy but trade management and money management are most difficult. i think one could not be successful in this business if he take it as part time, it should be treated as full time job, so every market movement has been watched and traded accordingly.next month coming back to india for vacation and hope ,will get more time to study and backtest the markit.
yes ..if you want to trade intraday definetly need fulltimer....part timer can also trade some relief methods like ORB etc if some minuits can spare on live market...other can only trade positional ....Yes in every method trade management & moaney management is must for survive in markets....

VJAY

Every day before market opening, some affirmations as a trader

1. Will not repeat past mistakes
2. Nothing in my control, I can only manage my risk
3. This is not the last day of market, it is just a new day
4. Apart from P/L, I will learn something today.
5. Market is supreme

VJAY

Advice to new traders:

You’re not going to get rich quick
Don't hop from system to system
Have a planned exit for every trade
Limit your loss to a fraction of your capital
Your entry is only a small part of the equation
The early years are for learning, profits come later

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.