Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people who are trading it may not be active on the forum anymore....I trade this method for last many years and I have stopped looking for any other system for last many years.....for me it is my holy grail and I am more than happy with it.

Smart_trade

Thanks Vjay. Looks like I am missing something basic here but I am unable to figure out the error. I have numbered the VP's. I have also numbered the mp's, the breaking of which, created these VP's. So VP1 was printed because the pvs mph1 broke, VP2 was printed when the next mpl2 broke, VP3 printed when the pvs mph3 broke and so on. If you can please mark on the chart what I am missing, that would be great

I've corrected the second chart. Do let me know if it's fine now
View attachment 35464

View attachment 35466
My apologies. Please ignore the new VP's marked in the second chart. Check the one below
1560484900660.png

Hello Marimuthu sir,

Which method do you use? I knew you were exploring a price action setup of gap up and shorting the low of the first bar. Do you use pivots or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hi..

price action is still a myth for me..i went to even workshop by paying rs 12k ..but not taken forward to implement it.

yes ..i still do ORB with GAPUP above PDH but with adding few more conditions ....its applicable only for NIFTY 200 stocks excluding NIFTY 50 stocks from the list.

for NIFTY 50, i use different criteria to select and trade it.

XRAY27

Only 2 guys responded ? Or others responded in PM?? MSN, Vivek etc etc...
This structural Pivot method needs lot of practice like any other method,later part is to convert this to trading system that is defining entry,sl ,tsl added with MM, that part is only be done by 1 or 2 ..many moved to other systems, some may have left trading..this is most common

You will not find single thread on MM ..why..because whole life is spent on learning the systems or schools,later part people just forget..

This structural Pivot method needs lot of practice like any other method,later part is to convert this to trading system that is defining entry,sl ,tsl added with MM, that part is only be done by 1 or 2 ..many moved to other systems, some may have left trading..this is most common

You will not find single thread on MM ..why..because whole life is spent on learning the systems or schools,later part people just forget..
You are very right on MM..major part of my failures are due to failure to define MM in my trading system, and following it stickly

Status
Not open for further replies.