Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Dear all,
Many came in to this thread and started trading this method...don't know how many are trading this method!!!!any one trading this method since long @least for 3 months continuesly without deviating rules?please share your experience....I think very rarely one traded like above ..:)
One must need to trade any method(tested ones)for long time which only give you the consistency which need gud discipline and patience.... I seen many started this method and then later left searching other one ...system hoping :D

PreSap

Dear all,
Many came in to this thread and started trading this method...don't know how many are trading this method!!!!any one trading this method since long @least for 3 months continuesly without deviating rules?please share your experience....I think very rarely one traded like above ..:)
One must need to trade any method(tested ones)for long time which only give you the consistency which need gud discipline and patience.... I seen many started this method and then later left searching other one ...system hoping :D
Hello VJAY bro. I hope you are doing well.
I have been trading this method and not looked at other things since the last 9 months. There have been a few breaks in between, but it was because of my work pressure and travel.

I still have my faults with scratching trades, but have been doing reasonably well overall. I understand a few setups well and try to follow them. There are certain variations that I have also taken - I know you prefer monitoring only a couple of instruments but I have been looking at nifty and other stock futures.

The most important thing is that this method points you in the direction of the trend and I see most of my trades are in the right direction. The fact that I chicken out of good trades sometimes is probably a psychological element which only I can address.

On stocks or nifty futures if I have trouble identifying the V trend, I let it pass and monitor the ones where I have a clear understanding of the trend.

I may have mentioned before, this is my third try with this method (after system hopping). Hopefully I have crossed that hurdle. The sample size for my trades using this method are reasonably small considering that I started trading about 5 years back (includes ema, gann, floor pivots) is it might be too early to definitively state that I have progressed but since the past few months most of my days are positive or about break even.

The system takes a bit of time to learn for people who are slow like me, but the results are showing over a period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VJAY

Hello VJAY bro. I hope you are doing well.
I have been trading this method and not looked at other things since the last 9 months. There have been a few breaks in between, but it was because of my work pressure and travel.

I still have my faults with scratching trades, but have been doing reasonably well overall. I understand a few setups well and try to follow them. There are certain variations that I have also taken - I know you prefer monitoring only a couple of instruments but I have been looking at nifty and other stock futures.

The most important thing is that this method points you in the direction of the trend and I see most of my trades are in the right direction. The fact that I chicken out of good trades sometimes is probably a psychological element which only I can address.

On stocks or nifty futures if I have trouble identifying the V trend, I let it pass and monitor the ones where I have a clear understanding of the trend.

I may have mentioned before, this is my third try with this method (after system hopping). Hopefully I have crossed that hurdle. The sample size for my trades using this method are reasonably small considering that I started trading about 5 years back (includes ema, gann, floor pivots) is it might be too early to definitively state that I have progressed but since the past few months most of my days are positive or about break even.

The system takes a bit of time to learn for people who are slow like me, but the results are showing over a period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice to hear it dear presap ...and thanks to sharing your experience here....am too happy that some one benifitted by my thread....you are in right way..
Once understood method and knew its good and bad parts its easy to use it ones comfort and do some modifications and select some most probable setups....

VJAY

VJAY

Remember these trading lessons:

Potential loss is more important than how much you can make.

No matter how sure you are, things can go wrong.

Good outcome doesn't mean it's the right choice.

Bad outcome doesn't mean it's a wrong choice.

If you risk small, nothing can destroy you.

Rayner

raju.vzm

Dear all,
Hi Vijay,

I am trying to trade with this method for past 3 months. But recently took some wrong trades ( convincing my self as aggressive entries, switching between 3 mins and 5 mins charts etc..) due to the fear of losing an opportunity, to cover the losses etc..

Though still have some doubts on this setup, looking to follow the method as much as possible.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

raju.vzm

Below is yesterday's TS 5 min chart. As I am waiting for mpl bd below vpl couldn't able to capture down move. Did 1 Sort entry as a part of re entry rules but sl hit. Please let me know if there is any other entry setup.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Dear all,
Only 2 guys responded ? Or others responded in PM?? MSN, Vivek etc etc...

In 1st image check 2nd vpl you marked
In 2nd many worng vps there...please recheck it
Thanks Vjay. Looks like I am missing something basic here but I am unable to figure out the error. I have numbered the VP's. I have also numbered the mp's, the breaking of which, created these VP's. So VP1 was printed because the pvs mph1 broke, VP2 was printed when the next mpl2 broke, VP3 printed when the pvs mph3 broke and so on. If you can please mark on the chart what I am missing, that would be great

I've corrected the second chart. Do let me know if it's fine now
1560483635848.png

1560484071804.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.