Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

raju.vzm

Hi Vijay,

Today in TS waited for formation of MPH above previous VPH. But it didn't gave any opportunity once it break VPH.

As per method is this correct or do I have to enter at the BO of first MPH of the day itself?

Till yesterday stock is forming lower vph and lower vpls in 5 min timeframe.

Thanks in advance
Raju

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

VJAY

Hi Vijay,

Today in TS waited for formation of MPH above previous VPH. But it didn't gave any opportunity once it break VPH.

As per method is this correct or do I have to enter at the BO of first MPH of the day itself?

Till yesterday stock is forming lower vph and lower vpls in 5 min timeframe.

Thanks in advance
Rajuk

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
Dear raju,
Are you missed one vph in between?i think when 1st bar printed you got a mph abv vph

Hi Vjay, can we have 2 consecutive VPH's without a VPL being printed? If not, then would the 12pm low be considered as a VPL? This is with reference to Raju's chart above.

VJAY

Hi Vjay, can we have 2 consecutive VPH's without a VPL being printed? If not, then would the 12pm low be considered as a VPL? This is with reference to Raju's chart above.
Dear san,
How can without VPL vph formes?:D:DD:cool:
Yes he missed that Vps that what I pointed it

VJAY

Nice post by Xray bro....

THE RISK OF RUIN :This is the most important point for trader life..as explained below
A trader is said to be ruined if his equity is depleted to the point where he is no longer able to trade. The risk of ruin is a probability estimate ranging between 0 and 1. A probability estimate of 0 suggests that ruin
is impossible, whereas an estimate of 1 implies that ruin is ensured. The risk of ruin is a function of the following:

1. The probability of success

2. The payoff ratio, or the ratio of the average trade win to the
average trade loss

3. The fraction of capital exposed to trading

Whereas the probability of success and the payoff ratio are trading system-dependent, the fraction of capital exposed is determined by money management considerations.

This backing testing should be flawless and MM should be an important part to determine ,mainly trader lose in back testing and over exposure...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.