Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa etc

Re: Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa et

min brokerage to be paid for each executed order is
or called option charges
Rs 75/- for religare
Rs 100/- for reliancemoney
Rs 35/- for ventura

could not get same for motilal oswal & anglebroking

a representative from motilaloswal tell that if i start account with
rs 25000 they give me brokerage .35% &.08%
rs 50000 they give me brokerage .30% &.06%

delivery & interday resp
& he tell that there is no minimum brokerage commitment.

Re: Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa et

min brokerage to be paid for each executed order is
or called option charges
Rs 75/- for religare
Rs 100/- for reliancemoney
Rs 35/- for ventura

could not get same for motilal oswal & anglebroking

a representative from motilaloswal tell that if i start account with
rs 25000 they give me brokerage .35% &.08%
rs 50000 they give me brokerage .30% &.06%

delivery & interday resp
& he tell that there is no minimum brokerage commitment.

Ventura is a trap, they dont have pool a/c so whtever share u buy need to make payment next day else 2nd day by 12pm , they may square off the position. motilal is good company but exposure is very less. ventura also exposure only 4 times. get way2wealth offline for more exposure and online for cheaper brokerage. kotak also have very good service.

waht about ALMONDZ GLOBAL SECURITIES LTD. to opening a new demat trading account
the brokerage is itraday=1.5 paise and delivery=15paise

Brokerage is very attractive but i suggest go with religare/kotak/angel or way2wealth only as in trading service is most important, if u miss to execute ur trade on time or say just got delay by few mints, losses can happen in thousands or u can miss profit of thousands, so stick with brand with reliable service. i am not at all confident abt ALMONDZ GLOBAL SECURITIES LTD service, if possible visit them & take a feedback from walk-in clients. my suggestion avoid.

kindly someone can suggest low brokers in delhi noida

you can go with RK global.
They charges very less brokerage as compared to others,Even though they charges for their software.
You can contact them on this adress:-

Flat-5, Sagar Apartment, 6 Tilak Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001
Phone : + 91(11) 2338 5671
Fax: + 91(11) 2338 5640
Email : [email protected]

Do try RK Global if your volumes are fairly high. Else, Indiabulls is pretty good package as they don't have any monthly/yearly charges and the software is free, But, do push them for a low brokerage.

JK

i am going to open demat account with almondz global securities pvt ltd. can some one can suggest how is it.
mail id: [email protected]

Hi
I am using India Bulls for last five Years and found no problem with them.They provide pc based plateform,Intra day charts with lot of indicators and they do not charge extra for the charting facility ,Simple and easy software plateform.All the required reports are readily available.Rarely pester you for more Trading volume.However you have to engage CA for trade accounting & Tax return.Intra day calls are not of much use.They do not provide Contract Note in HTML format so You may not be able to upload the same in ET portfolio tracker.Third party Amibroker plugin is available for intra day charting.Have trade restriction on many small/mid cap scrips and illiquid options.I do not know the reason. All your questions stop at some dumb helpline operator who may not comprehend & appreciate your problems.