Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa etc

alroyraj

Re: Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa et

I have been using Power India Bulls for the last three months or so. I am not a regular trader. My volumes are low. They never insisted me to increase my volumes. However my brokerage slab is zero point zero three intraday.
The drawback with Indiabulls software is it doesnot display backfill data and so the indicators often start after one hour of trding starts.

I am planning to Sharekhans software to compensate for the same. The brokerage is also low ie zero point zero two.

Can anyone through on this point.
Intraday charts can be viewed from start. Just right click on the chart and select "sync" to get the chart from the opening of the market. You can even see the chart after market hours.:clapping:

bunny

Re: Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa et

I am planning to Sharekhans software to compensate for the same. The brokerage is also low ie zero point zero two.

Can anyone through on this point.
You mean 0.02 ? No its not so low, unless you hare paying a lumpsum amount towards advanced brokerage.

Under post-paid brokerage, they have 10 paise intraday single side, and 30 paise delivery both side

Under prepaid brokerage plan, it starts from 7 paise intraday and 10 paise delivery for 2000 prepaid brokerage. Please checkout on their website.

https://strade.sharekhan.com/rmmweb/amcschemes/amcschemes.jsp

hi can u plz help me in finding effective trade price suppose i bought a share of rs 100 so at what price i will have to sell so that there is NO PROFIT NO LOSS

i have an acc with sharekhan and their brokerage is .1%(buy side) for intraday, is this brokerage justified or should i change the broker.........can u plz suggest me some advice ...thanks in advance

hi can u plz help me in finding effective trade price suppose i bought a share of rs 100 so at what price i will have to sell so that there is NO PROFIT NO LOSS

i have an acc with sharekhan and their brokerage is .1%(buy side) for intraday, is this brokerage justified or should i change the broker.........can u plz suggest me some advice ...thanks in advance

netman

Hi Trader 31339 ji,

Only draw back with India Bulls s/w is: one can not hv more than 50 scrips in watch list, After Mkt. Hrs. are limited to 10 orders and above all it is sent market very late, every one hr. u need to have some action on the s/w, else it automatically gets logged off. Best part of the system is : one can trade any amount, even if it is below 10/- and the brokerage charged is proportionate.

Are you sure you run Latest version of their software.

I am able to view 100 Scrips on one market watch window.

Yes they are fair in Trading and charges.

What brokerage you are paying them ? i got mine discounted recently. :p

Hi Netman,

I am paying .015 intra (one way) and .15 delivery. In my mkt. watch, I can view maximum 50 scrips only. May I know as to how the latest version can be downloaded?

netman

Hi Netman,

I am paying .015 intra (one way) and .15 delivery. In my mkt. watch, I can view maximum 50 scrips only. May I know as to how the latest version can be downloaded?
you can download latest version from power.indiabulls.com

also make sure you install latest available java from java.com

I currently have approx 75 scrips on my market watch.

hmmmmm, i still have chance to negotiate the brokerage more, will try it out soon.

Having traded with Kotak, Cochin Stockbrokers (JRG), Indiainfoline, IL&FS (now HSBC invest), Diet Odin and Indiabulls, I strongly suggest Power Indiabulls software as the most secure trading platform, which is actually improving itself over the years. Also, Indiabulls is into more automation and Power Indiabulls software is bugfree. By hindsight I am sure that Indiabulls will be best able to handle the extended timings of stock market, to be implemented from January 4th. Small brokers and such brokers as Kotak with old infrastructure may protest the start from 9 am. But Indiabulls, with its thrust towards automation, is likely to be the biggest beneficiary of this change. This also makes me suggest that if Indiabulls is going to be benefitted from the extended timings, IBSEC stock is a great buy at current level of Rs33+. But have a time frame of 1 or two years at least.

Right. As per my experience also, India Bulls' PIB is best s/w.