Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa etc

Re: Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa et

Indiabulls and Sharekhan have the same problem but not to worry. This is solved by enabling the 'Sync' feature. For Indiabulls, the settings are stored on the server so by enabling the sync (synchronising ) feature the data is obtained. Go through previous posts. :thumb:
HI Guys
Want to know about Edelweiss Broking Ltd.

netman

Re: Latest Broker comparison 2009 - ICICI/ ShareKhan/ Religare/ Indiabulls/ 5paisa et

PowerIndiabulls is certainly the Best in Indian Market.
I've given many sign ups to them, cause whenever someone see's the software running they can't resist.

I am quite sure they have a huge development team for this and are constantly working on its improvement, also the mobileindiabulls java version is good to see your scrip price on the move.

bangerabs and others....

any tip/ idea how one can ( existing client) re- negotiate to further decrease / reduce brokerage with indiabulls....???

Indiabulls and Sharekhan have the same problem but not to worry. This is solved by enabling the 'Sync' feature. For Indiabulls, the settings are stored on the server so by enabling the sync (synchronising ) feature the data is obtained. Go through previous posts. :thumb:
Can anyone give suggestions about Edelweiss

I have been using Reliance mOney ...And its gud for intra-day...... If you are opting for the percentage brokerage plan it comes to around 0.03%.....
Also, their website is quite user-friendly... Currently, they have introduced after market orders also for which i had been waiting for long.....

I am liking the potential of Power Indiabulls, since I dont have a windows computer.

Could anyone give any advice on what are the brokerage + yearly+ software rates for a new signup. I am currently using ICICI.

Worst come worst, is there pure web based trading ?

I am liking the potential of Power Indiabulls, since I dont have a windows computer.

Could anyone give any advice on what are the brokerage + yearly+ software rates for a new signup. I am currently using ICICI.

Worst come worst, is there pure web based trading ?
silverbyte, all offer web based trading...but ODIN or s/w is purely for the benefit of a day trader...and offcourse convenience...I have been on the lookout for the best "package" and the following is what I have gathered:
1. Indiabulls: excellent software, good customer care, pretty good brokerage scheme.
Brokerage I was offered without AMC (advance margin) was Intra-day 0.02% (both buy and sell) and Delivery - 0.2%

2. Sharekhan: again good software...pathetic service - Have heard the IVR for longer times and that sounds better than the customer support team, high brokerage, beware of hidden charges!
0.05 - 0.03% (one leg) Various AMC schemes

3. RK Global: a super-duper deal when it comes to brokerage...Just Rs 9 per order, ODIN is decent (they charge minimum 299 pm for the software...but who cares when the brokerage is damn cheap)...doesnt have great charting...fixed a few bugs over the years...minor security issues (what I feel...may be few other users will agree) useful customer care (at least from the few calls that I made for a demo and yeah, they do have a problem escalation procedure...they know the users will face problems and they would like to solve it)

My Pick would either be Indiabulls or RK Global! or Maybe I should say pick both ;) Really!

jk

bunny

silverbyte, all offer web based trading...but ODIN or s/w is purely for the benefit of a day trader...and offcourse convenience...I have been on the lookout for the best "package" and the following is what I have gathered:
1. Indiabulls: excellent software, good customer care, pretty good brokerage scheme.
Brokerage I was offered without AMC (advance margin) was Intra-day 0.02% (both buy and sell) and Delivery - 0.2%

2. Sharekhan: again good software...pathetic service - Have heard the IVR for longer times and that sounds better than the customer support team, high brokerage, beware of hidden charges!
0.05 - 0.03% (one leg) Various AMC schemes

3. RK Global: a super-duper deal when it comes to brokerage...Just Rs 9 per order, ODIN is decent (they charge minimum 299 pm for the software...but who cares when the brokerage is damn cheap)...doesnt have great charting...fixed a few bugs over the years...minor security issues (what I feel...may be few other users will agree) useful customer care (at least from the few calls that I made for a demo and yeah, they do have a problem escalation procedure...they know the users will face problems and they would like to solve it)

My Pick would either be Indiabulls or RK Global! or Maybe I should say pick both ;) Really!

jk
True, customer service is pathetic because of the long waiting period on phone. I have waited for more than 15 mins without being able to get to speak any damn "executive".

You mean 0.02 ? No its not so low, unless you hare paying a lumpsum amount towards advanced brokerage.

Under post-paid brokerage, they have 10 paise intraday single side, and 30 paise delivery both side

Under prepaid brokerage plan, it starts from 7 paise intraday and 10 paise delivery for 2000 prepaid brokerage. Please checkout on their website.

https://strade.sharekhan.com/rmmweb/amcschemes/amcschemes.jsp

they are already taking 60000 for a year for AMC60000 and then they will be, 0.02% on transactions charging and 0.15% delivery