Kotak Securities feedback and review

I think monday onwards i ask them to hold on and stop bugging me to buy and sell as per their thoughts. I will do a good study and trade on my own with proper analysis.

I would seriously suggest new comers to stay away from Kotak.

Hi Amit_Pune,
Do not take this lying down. Complain to SEBI and consumer forums and send copy to Kotak. Also share your experience ( what you have written here ) in as many trading forums you can ( send links of all such posts to different email ids of Kotak, starting from customer care to CEO).

In short make life hell for them through negative publicity.They can come into a settlement with you if you put enough pressure

Rgds
The Outlier

Hi Amit_Pune,

As requested earlier, it would be helpful if you could share your contact details and your client id with us at [email protected] and our customer service executive will connect with you.

Regards,
Team Kotak Securities
Dear Amit,
Don't believe this people, now they will try to convince you and trap you, they are train to do this. Ask for the refund of entire money which they cant.

To kotak team,
Don't misguide people its our hard earned money
Seriously now i have started understanding their pattern of working.
Grab a customer. Ask him to invest and then keep recommending him randomly the positions which have no perfect analysis fromt their team.

I also get a feeling that the RM keeps recommending on their gut feeling. Day before yesterday they called me and said. Sir we are sure tommorrow market will fall. Then our options premium will go high.
We all now how high the sensex went yesterday.

Even in high market the share i.e Tata steel i am holding as per them is trading the lowest. DLF they exited with 15k loss. BHEL with 6-7k,
NIFTY 5400 PE - thats another joke they misguided me to buy.
Tata motors 260PE - gone in another loss.

When is see my ledger i curse myself so much for the biggest mistake in my life.

I am not entirely blaming Kotak here as its my stupidity that i fell prey to these tactics. Ofcourse i said yes - so they went ahead and bought the shares. Again my mistake that i said yes and they kept misguiding me in buying and selling my shares.

below are some of RMs words which keep haunting me

" Sir - call hai from technical experts, tata steel kharidte hai, acha jayega. "
"Sir - tata steel niche chala gaya hai, kya kare?? " - now suddenly they ask me as is i am their technical expert

"Sir - we will exit from this position and enter new position, ek baar mai ye BHEL lete hai 2 lots"
"Sir - i think markets are not good for us , this too hit the stop loss"

" Sir muze lagta hai kal market girege." - now RM says muze, so he becomes a own self proclaimed technical expert.

This happens 5-10 times in a week and you are left the lone man standing with " Eroded Capital"

And i know there will be no outcome of escalating it to Kotak. Its like asking a corrupt politcal party to investigate a scam by their party member":p

MANISH_DAMANI

This is not only with Rm of Kotak but of all broking houses because they get incentives of turnover. They dont know abcd of analysis but even they show they are master in that. It is fault of the person relying the person sitting on desk for salary of rs 5000-10000 pm. or incentives as the case may be. If he is such a genius why not he himself do trade, people dont think that. Some of Rm have in touch with their HNI speculator or gambler guys and what they do in their account based on that they start suggesting their clients.Many gives half people buy and half people sell like this. Some spread rumors that they have news from insiders that particular scrip goes up or down. Some people claiming they have VAK siddhi and they can tell future but people dont understand that if they have something special in them then why they advice others for small money. Atleast charge 30-40% of profit or do their own trade.So beaware. Because many people also learn newly and become expert so that they can experiment on others money. So better take your own decision and trade rather than relying on other.

And i know there will be no outcome of escalating it to Kotak. Its like asking a corrupt politcal party to investigate a scam by their party member":p
That's what the draft of the JPC report on 2G scam says :D