Kotak Securities Charge for Direct Mutual Fund

vij

They have sneakily concealed the fact that they charge additional AMC of Rs 999 if you buy Direct MF through them :D
And this appears to be per Fund. Please clarify @kotaksecurities (or are you a bot that posts same messages for all queries)

vij

Hello, kindly elaborate on your concern. share your client code and registered contact number with us via [email protected] for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest.
Here is the elaboration.

Do you charge extra AMC for investing in Direct Mutual Funds?
I ask because in your T&C you have mentioned a special extra AMC for investing in Direct Mutual Fund in the T&C. Very sneaky as you dont mention this upfront.

Quoting below from your T&C
For all Lumpsum investments made under direct schemes KS shall charge an annual maintenance charge (AMC) of Rs. 999/- (excluding taxes) which shall be debited from the Mutual Fund ledger on a yearly basis.
It also seems the extra annual AMC is per fund.
Source: https://www.kotaksecurities.com/legal/disclaimer-list/#Direct_Mutual_Fund

Share your client code and registered contact number with us via [email protected] for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest.
I did that already. No response yet.
[email protected] is not functional. So sent to [email protected]

@kotaksecurities
If you are a real person, please communicate like a real one (instead of appearing like a bot)

1. Hello, we request you to email us your concern with your client code and registered contact number with us via [email protected] for our team to get in touch with you at the earliest. Alternatively, you may also chat with us directly via bit.ly/kslchat

Romeo1998

:D Copy paste

@kotaksecurities
You are either a bot or a bottom feeder.
Bhai, u r trying to find a proper response for the query raised by u since 6th dec, its been almost 4 days n your issue has not been resolved yet....
i would suggest u to directly contact the Ceo and Managing Director of the Company...
Mr. Jaideep Hansraj
[email protected]
[email protected]

Jaideep Bhai is a very simple gentalman guy like u n me, he will instantly reply to your email :)
waise bhi bade logo ko koi email/phone/sms bhejta hi nahi, when common man contact them they become quite happy :pompus::DD:DD:DD
look how happy Jaideep Bhai are :pompus::DD:DD:DD
1670566890954.jpeg

good luck :)

travi

Bhai, u r trying to find a proper response for the query raised by u since 6th dec, its been almost 4 days n your issue has not been resolved yet....
i would suggest u to directly contact the Ceo and Managing Director of the Company...
Mr. Jaideep Hansraj
[email protected]
[email protected]

Jaideep Bhai is a very simple gentalman guy like u n me, he will instantly reply to your email :)
waise bhi bade logo ko koi email/phone/sms bhejta hi nahi, when common man contact them they become quite happy :pompus::DD:DD:DD
look how happy Jaideep Bhai are :pompus::DD:DD:DD
View attachment 48578

good luck :)
aur 2-4 bhai ke email/phone DM kardo muje :DD