Kotak Securities a Feedback Review

Please do not trade thru Kotak Securities Online system.. its pathetic.. i applied for some Credit Analysis and Research Limited and get allotment as well but same was not reflecting under my holding resulted i was not able to sell the same .. finally i called up cust care ( well i have to wait for 15 min
and need to call atleaset 7 times hearing all crap :( ) then i was able to sell it thru cust care. Huh the best part i will be charged for call and trade charges and they are speechless for my loss that i failed to transect on my own and missed the best price .. my suggestion just stay away from Kotak Secuties online it is actually running by Panwallas :rofl: .. coz this is not first instance previously when i applied for SKS same this was happend that times as well and i made a loss of apprx 160-200 Rs per share on that listing as well .. hence the IT and Backoffice is running by Panwalas there .. if same mistake is happening every time it means there is no management no one cares for it else that team head has to be resigned or fired ..

kotak securities failed to provide basic facilities repetedly .. fire team heads to compensate this branding loss and provide some justice to customer

Hi,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your client id & contact details with us at [email protected] so our customer care executive can get in touch with you and address your concern at the earliest.

Regards,
Team Kotak Securities

I understand you are regret for this problem caused to me .. and i am really really thanking you that you reverted to me .. but i wanted to know few questions ..

What does this Regret Mean to me?

1. Is that IT team changed so that i feel safe while investing with you?
2. Is that team Head fired who taking his salary for making mistakes every time?
3. What does this regret mean to me is it mean that i can feel safe while trading with kotak next time?:confused:
4. Is this regret mean that it is not going to repeat again?:confused:
5. It is really very important word when you say you regret but how do you make me feel you regret? Are you going to pay for the difference of highest price and my actual price difference of all stocks ....and to all clients. As its your fault you need to pay to all clients for that much of difference. Even as per SEBI that will me minimum loss amount that you should pay to all clients and not to me only .. but are you going to do so ??:confused:.. i know i have selected a wrong broker and i paid for that i am really ok with closing my account as i know there will be no change going to happen in your style of management ( oh sorry!! if there is any management? ).

comm4300

I understand you are regret for this problem caused to me .. and i am really really thanking you that you reverted to me .. but i wanted to know few questions ..

What does this Regret Mean to me?

1. Is that IT team changed so that i feel safe while investing with you?
2. Is that team Head fired who taking his salary for making mistakes every time?
3. What does this regret mean to me is it mean that i can feel safe while trading with kotak next time?:confused:
4. Is this regret mean that it is not going to repeat again?:confused:
5. It is really very important word when you say you regret but how do you make me feel you regret? Are you going to pay for the difference of highest price and my actual price difference of all stocks ....and to all clients. As its your fault you need to pay to all clients for that much of difference. Even as per SEBI that will me minimum loss amount that you should pay to all clients and not to me only .. but are you going to do so ??:confused:.. i know i have selected a wrong broker and i paid for that i am really ok with closing my account as i know there will be no change going to happen in your style of management ( oh sorry!! if there is any management? ).
@ small trader : regret means....
std reply....copy paste job... scroll through the below link...;)
http://www.traderji.com/search.php?searchid=4112771

@ small trader : regret means....
std reply....copy paste job... scroll through the below link...;)
http://www.traderji.com/search.php?searchid=4112771
True @ Comm4300. :thumb: Its just reverted on but no action end of the day its immature and unprofessional, ethic less ppl managing this firm.. how its possible that you repeat same mistake every time .. its happen with me for twice ... SEBI should audit and penalize such companies for this kind of mismanagement .. because they are not going to change the management Sebi shout take care of it and teach them a good lesson..

Hi,

We assure you that your feedback is of the utmost importance to us. We request you to share your details with us at [email protected] so that we can address your concern at the earliest.

Regards,
Team Kotak Securities
My Dear Friend,

Still you are not answering my question ..................... Who will ensure me that next time this mistake is not going to happen.. May be you are not aware That Vikram Pandit was fired as CEO of Citi Bank as he failed to perform and that is how professional organization works .. please refer attached link ..

profit.ndtv.com/news/people/article-vikram-pandit-had-3-choices-quit-now-quit-soon-or-be-fired-312520

and i am only asking about what will make me think that this is will not repeat again and not (make you regret as well)? and is the only my question.. i am really fedup with asking same question .. i really appreciate the kind of trading platform provided by Kotak is not good but its best in class but the problem is its mismanaged.
Frankly speaking if you start charging for using your trading system (KEAT) ppl will not mind to pay for it .. because its one of the best trading platform i have ever used .. but with such kind of technical error make is worst.. its my problem that i am use to of this platform ( and so many ppl like me hence i am asking for answer of my question) and hence i need some time to switch to any other broker..
Do something professional sometimes and please keep your vision towards client.. else one fine day you will loose all clients with such a nice system but due to such a non professional teams ///

Last edited: