Jp associates buy or sell?

trade4putuval

JPAssociates : A different view, please

I guess everybody here seems to say, "I say, I say" to the same comments. Has anybody decided to think in a different perspective?

Please find the daily chart herewith.

• See the green rectangles indicating high volume in buying.
  • See the blue rectangle showing extremely oversold condition in daily chart
  • See the brown arrows pointing to the tenken and 15EMA. It is been sometime since both these indicators has been touched.

Looking at the chart posted by rajashree, can't we think along the line that the price will start moving across the cloud and face resistance at the top of the cloud or pass through the cloud?

But I still have to look at the bottom side too. Based on 30 minutes chart, there was a dip below 15EMA before recovering above 15EMA, the low being 30.30 in spot. So we should treat this level as stop loss for long trades, and possibly reverse the trade for shorts.

trade4putuval

trade4putuval

Re: JPAssociates : A different view, please

I guess everybody here seems to say, "I say, I say" to the same comments. Has anybody decided to think in a different perspective?

Please find the daily chart herewith.

• See the green rectangles indicating high volume in buying.
  • See the blue rectangle showing extremely oversold condition in daily chart
  • See the brown arrows pointing to the tenken and 15EMA. It is been sometime since both these indicators has been touched.

Looking at the chart posted by rajashree, can't we think along the line that the price will start moving across the cloud and face resistance at the top of the cloud or pass through the cloud?

But I still have to look at the bottom side too. Based on 30 minutes chart, there was a dip below 15EMA before recovering above 15EMA, the low being 30.30 in spot. So we should treat this level as stop loss for long trades, and possibly reverse the trade for shorts.

So JP has entered the cloud as per the post, http://www.traderji.com/equities/88891-jp-associates-buy-sell-3.html#post843957. The stop loss 30.30 is still intact, low made is 30.60.

So now what! As per ichimoku strategy, if the price enters the cloud, there is 85% chance of touching the cloud top, which happens to be around 34-35, which happens to contain the tenken (Tenken has fell drastically in yesterday's trade).

Weekly wise, tenken has not touched since a long time, and the current tenken is 47.1. Will the price go there!!! :lol:
Anyway, keep the cloud bottom as the stop loss or still to 30.30 levels to reverse trend!

Last edited:

trade4putuval

ryan4ucar

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My reading, Please share your views which can benefit all of us ..

Thanks
when it coming down in a hurry nobody shorts it cause they are scared and when its accumulating at the bottom everyone wants to short it its a classic way to loose money , bull periods last longer than bear periods and the best way to trade bear flags as shorts is when they break to the down side not upside my best guess this will come to 42 ,45 in the next few days then only can think of shorting it