Join me in Trading Crude Oil 5:30 to 10:30

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Yes bro its in UT so far but it gives counter trades at times, today 2 nice CT so far, glad to catch 1 of them. Longs did not work today as well

gn from here. closed terminal for today.
Yes 57.81/4126 was top. Twice it gave downmove , I caught first one but could not cover quickly at lows. Out of possible 31 got 16 only.

MSN1979

Yes 57.81/4126 was top. Twice it gave downmove , I caught first one but could not cover quickly at lows. Out of possible 31 got 16 only.
I closed my terminal too after first catching first down move, some other trader friend of mine told me that US holiday, hence the reason ping pong

MSN1979

A Traders worst Night mare. Price recovering almost 90% after breakout how many traders would really hold (maybe Swingers or positional holders)? Those who did, would really have enjoy till weekend (after that its uncertain where it will open on monday), I guess I am NOT one of them. If I wait this long I would be a sitting duck, but on second thoughts why did I add second lot If I wanted early exits? What do I really want peanuts or cashews? So far in this mad race someone else is eating cashews. Until I figure this out I always have to settle for peanuts!

So another rule adding since 2 lots is new for me.

If trend is up (like it was yesterday) and I am on long side, I will hold 2nd lot till pivot exit

If I am on CT its better to exit like I did yesterday.

Going to try this till march end and find out if it works.

1550892568631.png

doss186

Hi traders I was off from TJ for past two weeks or so and was busy in developing and some new methods for trading CL.
CL_Backtest.jpg

I just ran a 60 day backtest and the result is attached. Any expert good at reading backtest reports kindly comment whether the system is reliable!

cloudTrader

Hi traders I was off from TJ for past two weeks or so and was busy in developing and some new methods for trading CL. View attachment 33486
I just ran a 60 day backtest and the result is attached. Any expert good at reading backtest reports kindly comment whether the system is reliable!
The system looks excellent in terms of ROI. 60 days backtest seems a bit short period but nonetheless there are lot of positive aspects in the outcome.

MSN1979

Below 4033 was shorts as mentioned multiple times earlier.

No entry on 15 min chart available today, Valid Short A.P on 5 Min

My Amibroker is down so I couldn't trade this personally

1551111832113.png

doss186

The advantages of this system is it will never generate buy signal in negative roc likewise never generate short signal in positive roc. Only buy sell in positive roc and only short cover in negative roc. That’s why it’s able give good ROI.

MSN1979

The advantages of this system is it will never generate buy signal in negative roc likewise never generate short signal in positive roc. Only buy sell in positive roc and only short cover in negative roc. That’s why it’s able give good ROI.
Hi Doss would request you to share your complete system here, so it could benefit us all.

MSN1979

No trades for me today, Should be up and running by tomorrow.