Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

Jio works well in Surat, but not Delhi. For Surat, it is the cheapest data option for me. Maybe in Delhi it doesn't work well for data roaming. I am wondering if I should buy a Jio sim in Delhi 1) Just to check if the problem is with the data roaming, and 2) To get a prime so that I can use it in Surat when I am there.

Any advice ?? Specially feedback from Delhi users.
http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/technology/reliance-jio-receives-poor-response-says-report-only-13-percent-customers-sign-up-for-prime-membership/606155/

Seems many are experiencing poor speeds like me. Few lucky people are in the vicinity of Jio Hotspots and have a good experience.

Never got to enjoy Jio services even after taking a connection since October 2016. That was almost a useless buy for me except the 4G phone which will comprise new Sims from April onwards. By all means I'll also stay away from Prime.

Jio works well in Surat, but not Delhi. For Surat, it is the cheapest data option for me. Maybe in Delhi it doesn't work well for data roaming. I am wondering if I should buy a Jio sim in Delhi 1) Just to check if the problem is with the data roaming, and 2) To get a prime so that I can use it in Surat when I am there.

I have 2 JioFi connection and no problem is use, though sometime it disconnects all of a sudden (but thats a problem with other service providers also)
And its the cheapest data option, even if the speed is little lower, it works for me, that is sufficient.
I am a fully satisfied customer of Jio. :lol:

cloudTrader

As I experienced that at some locations in Delhi Jio is perfectly fine due to no network congestion but at some places the usage is pathetic. My area is New Rajinder Nagar & it is densely populated so maybe thats the reason. I talked to customer care and they sounded rhetoric. At same place I have tested my Idea & its good.

So maybe your area can solve the purpose of keeping Jio if the Network is smooth.

TradeJoker

5gb free data if recharge 303 today

One other good feature I find useful is, you can recharge a plan for future, for example if you recharge 303 with five times on a single day , it will be queud and valid for 5 months with same features

Wasn't worth it, in my location in Delhi. Purchased Prime yesterday and tried it today.. too many disconnections and drops. Can't use it for trading. Strangely, it works fine in Surat. Seems like my Den BB is the best solution still for Delhi.