Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

4xpipcounter

Dan, is it me who is missing something? It says $2,000 per day. You said, "Means 475 $ if I not made a calculation mistake."
But then, even $475 per day is not bad money.

Means 475 $ if I not made a calculation mistake.

What can I buy in India with that in one week ? Just a question from some body which has no ideas about live in your loved place.

If I have two children and I may would have to pay money to the bank for the house, could I live with that or what ?

DanPickUp

DanPickUp

Dan, is it me who is missing something? It says $2,000 per day. You said, "Means 475 $ if I not made a calculation mistake."
But then, even $475 per day is not bad money.
Hi buddy

:lol::lol::lol:

Who is missing what ? I missed some numbers and not you :) Sorry.

How could I pay my bills with such an income :D:D

2'000 USD per day is just ridiculous.

My wife spent every day 2'500 USD only for shoos.:stop::rofl:

So, I still have to work :lol:

Any ideas how to get rid of such a problem ?

DanPickUp

DanPickUp

If you are referring to the first post, then he meant Rs 2000(Around 40 USD) everyday and not 2000 USD.
Hi dear swati23

As all my thanks B are gone, I will have to wait until next time to give it to you. Even than :

Thank you for this solution.

But even than : What can I do with that money in India for one month ( 100 IR = 2.19 x 12'000 = 26'280.-- USD : 52 = 505.40 USD )

Is this a big amount in India or is this just some money to live. To give an idea : Average income in Switzerland is USD 4260.-- . If you are married and have two children, your wife will have to work, in case you want to finance a house. Live is so expensive for the average people, that they not have any room for other things.

DanPickUp

I think it depends on individual and context too.

The question was asked in 2008. Today an average middle level excecutive in India earns anywhere between 5 to 10 lakhs per annum. which come to roughly around 40 to 80 K per month. And it is considered a decent earnings by the middle class. So looking at that point of view, if one is able to maintain Rs 2K per day on a regular basis he gets a return of 40K per month which is decent enough again from the individuals perpective.

For me atleast 5 times that amount would be needed to start feeling easy.

4xpipcounter

Dan, I was laughing right along with you, until everyone came along with all the facts, and throw water on the fire.

Okay, so the question is more like can I make it in trading on mid-executive level income. If one is thinking of doing this full-time (This is my only job.), then they need to make an above average income in order to be comfortable with their trading situation. You need to be able to alleviate the stress as much as possible. On paper, it all sounds good to make consistent x amount per day / week / etc. The only problem is there is no such thing as ideal income that is consistent in this business.
After awhile the experience trader knows his risk tolerance, along with a conceptual idea of a percentage of gains, and all the other variables involved with putting together a plan to trade full-time and be a success. This adds up to if you have enough in your trading account where you can pull out enough within any given time period, and you also have matching liquid assets somewhere, then you should be able to make it. But, respectfully, if that income is only hand-n-mouth, then I would not be trading full-time. The pressure of making it will effect your trading decisions.

Hi buddy

:lol::lol::lol:

Who is missing what ? I missed some numbers and not you :) Sorry.

How could I pay my bills with such an income :D:D

2'000 USD per day is just ridiculous.

My wife spent every day 2'500 USD only for shoos.:stop::rofl:

So, I still have to work :lol:

Any ideas how to get rid of such a problem ?

DanPickUp

DanPickUp

Dan, I was laughing right along with you, until everyone came along with all the facts, and throw water on the fire.

Okay, so the question is more like can I make it in trading on mid-executive level income. If one is thinking of doing this full-time (This is my only job.), then they need to make an above average income in order to be comfortable with their trading situation. You need to be able to alleviate the stress as much as possible. On paper, it all sounds good to make consistent x amount per day / week / etc. The only problem is there is no such thing as ideal income that is consistent in this business.
After awhile the experience trader knows his risk tolerance, along with a conceptual idea of a percentage of gains, and all the other variables involved with putting together a plan to trade full-time and be a success. This adds up to if you have enough in your trading account where you can pull out enough within any given time period, and you also have matching liquid assets somewhere, then you should be able to make it. But, respectfully, if that income is only hand-n-mouth, then I would not be trading full-time. The pressure of making it will effect your trading decisions.
Hi buddy

Agree with your comments. Still, I will make one risky comment and please do not kill me for that swerve or do not laugh about it.

""But, respectfully, if that income is only hand-n-mouth, then I would not be trading full-time. The pressure of making it will effect your trading decisions.""

In such a situation, the prob-and may reduces his last level of living to an even lower level.

Oh, oh sorry to post such a thing :lol::lol:

Do not kill me now, as I meant it as a joke :lol:

The man from the mountains :D

4xpipcounter

Dan, if we can laugh and make things a little light, the last thing we'll do is "kill" someone over it.
Risky comments? I've made my share. Even controversial ones, as you already know--lol.

Hi buddy

Agree with your comments. Still, I will make one risky comment and please do not kill me for that swerve or do not laugh about it.

""But, respectfully, if that income is only hand-n-mouth, then I would not be trading full-time. The pressure of making it will effect your trading decisions.""

In such a situation, the prob-and may reduces his last level of living to an even lower level.

Oh, oh sorry to post such a thing :lol::lol:

Do not kill me now, as I meant it as a joke :lol:

The man from the mountains :D

4xpipcounter

I'm getting ready for a wonderful weekend, so I might as swell get all the orneriness out of my while I can.
Actually, this is a fact, but you can also take it with a grain of salt. I saw the poll up on top. In this industry, you have 90% failure rate, so overall those are your odds.
Considering I am not an advocate for that type of thinking, and I am in the 10% (Comment made at the risk of sounding conceited.), I can also tell you you can make a lot more than 2,000 of anything in one day.
Now, don't take this with a grain of salt. You will answer that question based on personal experience.

in my view ,to be very clear,to earn 2000/-Rs PER day ,can be made possible by one person out of hundered,it is one of the most difficult target to achieve,this leval will come,once a trader will under stand,how he will survive in the market,with out loosing his initial capital,for this ,one will have to stop over trading,and that is the next to impossible task in this market.