Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
Earning Rs 2000 on consistent basis is not possible. Some days you will make loss also. It is not the amount you make. It is how much return you make on annual basis or atleas monthly, 3 to 5 % is reasonable and far better. If some one is trying to make more than 5% profit he will be risky his captial more or he will be one of a few traders who make 100/200 % per month.

Everything depends on capital employed. If some one has invested Rs 10000000/- (1 CR). He will not be satisfied by return of daily 2000 and someone who has invested 10 Lakh or 5 Lakh , he will be satisfied with his 40000 thousand return per month.

Last edited:

SwingKing

Dont put pressure to earn daily folks. Believe me,

1) It ain't gonna work
2) You'll essentially give away all the money earned + some from your capital too

Thinking this way is a sign of a newbie in the market. Someone who has not experienced the daily nuances of the stock market. Keep Monthly targets at the most. But by having daily targets, you have mentally already lost half the battle.

Although if someone can do it ... then kudos to that trader. :thumb:

Earning Rs 2000/- is good. But the real question is how much percent return are you earning over your invested capital daily. Maintaining or increasing that percentage daily is what one should aim for.

I would rather ask, is your 2000/Daily making 44000/Month or Not ? Equity Curve is very critical.
Though I think 2000 is less (its depending the amt you trade, i took my equity as reference), but still if on a monthly basis if MAE of your equity is not less than -5% then its fabulous.