Investing in equities with fundamental and tukka view

jxcess

Hi Praveen,

Can u give ur insights for the below stocks?

Nestle India Ltd.
Cipla Ltd.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Idea Cellular Ltd.
Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
MphasiS Ltd.
Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
GlaxoSmithkline Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
Infosys Technologies Ltd.

praveen taneja

Hi Praveen,

Can u give ur insights for the below stocks?

Nestle India Ltd.
Cipla Ltd.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Idea Cellular Ltd.
Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
MphasiS Ltd.
Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
GlaxoSmithkline Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
Infosys Technologies Ltd.
bRO FIRST OF ALL WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I am/was a tukka trader mixed FA with it so can tell with that only believe 1% on my reading on 99% yours:thumb: tomm would tell what i feel

praveen taneja

I didn'y buy as I felt it was expensive but that's just my opinion. Anyway any more recommendations???:D
Bro this thread was made by me for giving knowledge to me and to my son for earning in stock market:p
I post my real trades with view so in case god call me he must know how money can be made without day to day tension:)

Today I bought after booking GIPCL entered in Punj Lloyd on recommendation from Murtaza bro and mouth watering BV which is 120
when most of companies trading twice at book value this is at 1/3rd so 120 to banta hai
my view can be helped by its share holding pattern
14% indian promoters
35% FII
34% indians
balance other institutions:)
loss making company came positive last quarter encouraging:)
P/E is high still jab Aa gai Modi Sarkar to Darr kiske Baap Ka Yaar:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Einstein

Praveen saab where can I get beta of indian stocks. I searched everywhere but could not find
You can calcuate it your self, download bhavcopy of the stock OR download eod data of stock from yahoo finance in spread sheet and calculate it in excel, piece of cake.

praveen taneja

You can calcuate it your self, download bhavcopy of the stock OR download eod data of stock from yahoo finance in spread sheet and calculate it in excel, piece of cake.
Bro its not that easy for tukka players like us can you post that step by step
?????
waise pata nahin kyon mere ko lagta hai padhe likhon ki cheezein fayda kam nuksaan jyada karti hain:p

Einstein

Bro this thread was made by me for giving knowledge to me and to my son for earning in stock market:p
I post my real trades with view so in case god call me he must know how money can be made without day to day tension:)

Today I bought after booking GIPCL entered in Punj Lloyd on recommendation from Murtaza bro and mouth watering BV which is 120
when most of companies trading twice at book value this is at 1/3rd so 120 to banta hai
my view can be helped by its share holding pattern
14% indian promoters
35% FII
34% indians
balance other institutions:)
loss making company came positive last quarter encouraging:)
P/E is high still jab Aa gai Modi Sarkar to Darr kiske Baap Ka Yaar:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sir. I am speech less.

This is a disastrous approach towards investing. be careful.

jxcess

I can calculate it but there are some parameters like risk free rate and market rate which I don't know. It is better to go by calculations from an authorised body

anup

PT bhai ,Ek request hai.. Mere jaise bahut log jo novice hai, Aap plz explain kijiye ke, what are the fundamental parameter like PE Ratio, EPS etc etco that we can also understand(if time permits)

jamit_05

waise pata nahin kyon mere ko lagta hai padhe likhon ki cheezein fayda kam nuksaan jyada karti hain:p

:clap: :clap: :lol: :clapping: :D

You have to be a very honest and a "tajurbekar" person to say this. Great Going.

If "padhe likhon ki cheezein" are making your investment process simple then it may have some sense to it. But, if they are making your thinking and the process even more complicated and clogged then might as well chuck it.

Nice going.