Investing in equities with fundamental and tukka view

praveen taneja

Sir. I am speech less.

This is a disastrous approach towards investing. be careful.
Bro this thread was made by me for giving knowledge to me and to my son for earning in stock market:p
I post my real trades with view so in case god call me he must know how money can be made without day to day tension:)

Today I bought after booking GIPCL entered in Punj Lloyd on recommendation from Murtaza bro and mouth watering BV which is 120
when most of companies trading twice at book value this is at 1/3rd so 120 to banta hai
my view can be helped by its share holding pattern
14% indian promoters
35% FII
34% indians
balance other institutions:)
loss making company came positive last quarter encouraging:)
P/E is high still jab Aa gai Modi Sarkar to Darr kiske Baap Ka Yaar:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Punj lloyd up 7% now strict sl is 45 so apna loss ka chance ich nahin Jai Ram Ji Ki

praveen taneja

Punj lloyd up 7% now strict sl is 45 so apna loss ka chance ich nahin Jai Ram Ji Ki
made entry again at 40 now no sl reason This is the cheapest stock in market with price to book value 0.36 & market cap 11 billion ebitda more than 11000 crore so rerating is must.....order more than 24000 crores if execute this order only bhav should b 300/- so every dip is only buying opportunity

rvm123

What is positive about the fundamentals? Turnover is going down drastically quarter after quarter; Loss is increasing drastically quarter after quarter; Only Book value is about 200 and that also will be coming down because of losses.

rvm123

PT bhai ,Ek request hai.. Mere jaise bahut log jo novice hai, Aap plz explain kijiye ke, what are the fundamental parameter like PE Ratio, EPS etc etco that we can also understand(if time permits)
EPS is Earnings per Share. (i.e) Net Profit divided by Share capital multiplied by face value of the share or Net profit divided by No of shares issued.
If this is going on increasing quarter after quarter (or) year after year, this shows the increase in profitability of the company. So, if you compare two companies of the same industry, a company with more EPS is better for long term investing.

PE ratio is the Market Price divided by EPS. This will show whether the share is overpriced or underpriced in the market. If you compare two companies of the same industry, a company with lesser PE ratio is better for long term investing. (Here consistency in EPS is also important; PE ratio is one of the parameters)

Watch out the fundamentals of Chamanlal Satia, GRM overseas, Elnet., etc

Last edited:

Einstein

EPS is Earnings per Share. (i.e) Net Profit divided by Share capital multiplied by face value of the share or Net profit divided by No of shares issued.
If this is going on increasing quarter after quarter (or) year after year, this shows the increase in profitability of the company. So, if you compare two companies of the same industry, a company with more EPS is better for long term investing.

PE ratio is the Market Price divided by EPS. This will show whether the share is overpriced or underpriced in the market. If you compare two companies of the same industry, a company with lesser PE ratio is better for long term investing. (Here consistency in EPS is also important; PE ratio is one of the parameters)

Watch out the fundamentals of Chamanlal Satia, GRM overseas, Elnet., etc

It is a myth. don't follow what hasn't work in the past.