Investing in equities with fundamental and tukka view

praveen taneja

I am posting my position with charts in IOB still pain left and avg or exiting still far away

praveen taneja

वक़्त अच्छा ज़रूर आता है;
मगर वक़्त पर ही आता है!
कागज अपनी किस्मत से उड़ता है;
लेकिन पतंग अपनी काबिलियत से!
इसलिए किस्मत साथ दे या न दे;
काबिलियत जरुर साथ देती है!

PUCHU_2500

I am posting my position with charts in IOB still pain left and avg or exiting still far away

praveen, ur IOB is trading below 55 ema and facing resistance 55 ema. and there were so many levels where u hv to place stop loss order. I do not want to suggest u, bcoz, u r too experienced trader. but one thing u may do in future let it technically develop and try to average it so that at least ur costs may be returned.
thanks

praveen taneja

praveen, ur IOB is trading below 55 ema and facing resistance 55 ema. and there were so many levels where u hv to place stop loss order. I do not want to suggest u, bcoz, u r too experienced trader. but one thing u may do in future let it technically develop and try to average it so that at least ur costs may be returned.
thanks
Thanx bro for your time and suggestion earlier I use to follow my instinct only now mixing with that IOB is making bullish engulf on daily chart waiting for its confirmation which would confirm on break and close above 60 till then it is in watch only mode. I an my total trading life never got a loss on PSU bank atwhatever level I bought got an exit by avging hope this time would get that too as all the TA guys with love like you are with me God Bless us all Jai Ram Ji Ki

praveen taneja

In the noon all my charts were not coming and a box was coming now all came backs is it Karwa Chauth effect???? hahahahaha

Happy Karwa chauth to all bro sister of TJ and to there family members

praveen taneja

The risks of being out of the game (Indian Stock Markets ) are huge compared to the risks of being in it. " - Warren Buffett

praveen taneja

As it is coming in News that Heavy rains lash Andhra Pradesh ahead of Hudhud strike I pray to God that ensure safety of people of coastal areas of Andhra and Odisha and other affected areas and have special mercy on all our friends of TJ there family members there friends there enemies and all the readers of this post Jai Ram Ji KI