Investing in equities with fundamental and tukka view

praveen taneja

If you mean next coalgate SC date that is 18th Oct and adverse comment can collapse all banks due to heavy loan in those mines if I am not wrong???

If you mean next coalgate SC date that is 18th Oct and adverse comment can collapse all banks due to heavy loan in those mines if I am not wrong???
There's almost always a serious dip between Dussera and Diwali, for any reason.
ohh ok Thnx bro so avoid avging what you say Right??
Yes. But that's only my opinion, use your discretion.

gkpc

One can average IOB provided has a lower side exit level to book losses! OR add only above the nearest resistance, which my charts say is at close above 67.55
Note : Not much of knowledge on TA, more of teer nahi to tukka type only ! :p

praveen taneja

One can average IOB provided has a lower side exit level to book losses! OR add only above the nearest resistance, which my charts say is at close above 67.55
Note : Not much of knowledge on TA, more of teer nahi to tukka type only ! :p
:D:D:D:D WQelcome Bro to TMA then thnx for advice would follow IOB till 33 and thinking to avg on fall of 10% on every dip of 5Rs from here Pure Tukka Trading style No Loss always win surely only when someone have deep pocket and lots of patience and spare money:)

rh6996

:D:D:D:D WQelcome Bro to TMA then thnx for advice would follow IOB till 33 and thinking to avg on fall of 10% on every dip of 5Rs from here Pure Tukka Trading style No Loss always win surely only when someone have deep pocket and lots of patience and spare money:)
PTT ! Good one. :p
Good that you are doing it in IOB !
Once upon a time I , on the advise of Chairman of a company my FIL bought the shares at Rs.58/- The company was delisted for valid reason that it created two separate entities and gave their shares to the existing share holders. The FV of the current Shares was reduced. It was relisted at ~48/- ! He averaged . He bought more at 23 and then at 18 and finally at 7/- He was about to hit a jackpot as stock was sure to hit life time high soon and with added benefit of listing of shares of other two companies! They were listed too. The 3 shares together are available at below Rupee 1/- ! He got a life time lesson but a very costly one at that ! So its good that its IOB you are averaging ! I will be out of IOB the day they close below 57.00
No averaging for me ! :eek:

praveen taneja

PTT ! Good one. :p
Good that you are doing it in IOB !
Once upon a time I , on the advise of Chairman of a company my FIL bought the shares at Rs.58/- The company was delisted for valid reason that it created two separate entities and gave their shares to the existing share holders. The FV of the current Shares was reduced. It was relisted at ~48/- ! He averaged . He bought more at 23 and then at 18 and finally at 7/- He was about to hit a jackpot as stock was sure to hit life time high soon and with added benefit of listing of shares of other two companies! They were listed too. The 3 shares together are available at below Rupee 1/- ! He got a life time lesson but a very costly one at that ! So its good that its IOB you are averaging ! I will be out of IOB the day they close below 57.00
No averaging for me ! :eek:
:):):)
Thnx very much for care for everyone I know the stock you are talking is Teledata I was trapped in that too split in three and got nothing this time it is a Bank Nationalised Bank with GOI max share holder with book value at 130 govt ready to merge this with BOI or sell shre that is not going to happen at 30 Rs. I am sure :)
I have 1000 shares at 80.80 and 37 is life time low cmp is 61.15 would buy 100 on every fall of Rs 2.50 and sell that 100 on every rise of Rs 5 is all that I have planned Pure Tukka method as not interested in booking loss as it would be first loss of 2014 and thinking to avoid that Hope so Baaki Ram Ji Ki Marji
Bhalaa karenge Ram :thumb::thumb:
Can you or anyone suggest any correction in this plan???? Jai Ram Ji Ki God bless us all