Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

Lets first get the 25 Lacs, then can try for 50 Lacs maybe.

Writing Options pairs for 5 points gain per trade is probably the best strategy I came across for myself. I like doing this multiple times and the profits are good. And it feels better to write the Options pairs rapidly.
but why make 25 lacs when you can easily make 50 lacs?

TracerBullet

Thats why writing Options pair in the day with multiple trades of 5 points gain each. 1 Lac is my capital and trading with that.
So make it 2 lac capital and make 50L. Write double no of "multiple trades of 5 points gain each", no loss ofc. But why stop here? :)
Maybe you can do trades even faster. it will feel even better and profits even more!

You keep repeating the same lines without any detail, i dont think anyone takes you seriously here ...

tradedatrend

bhai i am with you, dont listen to any low-target person

and with that 25 lakh you can make billions and trillion within the matter of months

bas mujhe 50K ki naukri par rakh lena :D

Last edited:

and with that 25 lakh you can make billions and trillion within the matter of months

You post absolute rubbish in case your above post is on a serious note. If you above post is not on a serious note, ignore this post.

yes thats good. Lets hope we get to the 25 Lacs soon. Right now just doing 10-15 daily trades with a 5 point gain. I get out of losing trades with a STRICT SL of 2%