Investing 1 Lac in Options trading. Hope to make 25 Lacs.

lemondew

Dan,
Coming out of this. Well theres something else that was interesting that I observed in my trades last expiry. I just thought I ll share. Not sure if you have seen that.

I have seen this expiry when nifty was trading at 7970.

PE 8100 trading at 20 points discount
PE 8000 no discount at all
PE 7950 at around 4 points
CE 8050 at 1.5

Nothing more to say this was at around 11 am or somewhere around not sure exact time but with 4 hours to expiry on 25 th SEP on expiry day. Not sure if you know theres a .125% STT which is factored in around 15 minutes before expiry as well. This was real interesting.

Did you believe my post with out any prove of what I told? Kindly check your PM. :D

Last edited:
Dan,
Coming out of this. Well theres something else that was interesting that I observed in my trades last expiry. I just thought I ll share. Not sure if you have seen that.

CE 8050 at 1.5

Nothing more to say this was at around 11 am or somewhere around not sure exact time but with 4 hours to expiry on 25 th SEP on expiry day. Not sure if you know theres a .125% STT which is factored in around 15 minutes before expiry as well. This was real interesting.
Hi Lemondew

Interesting post. Still: I not can comment on that, as I not was watching that specific detail in your market. What about opening a thread and open a discussion about it there? I am sure others will join that thread, as that what you posted sounds interesting. :thumb:

Take care / Dan :)

lemondew

And with around 30 mins to expiry nifty fell to 7917 and going below
The premiums of 8000 started crashing

These are the values i saw at nifty spot 7917
PE 8100 173.1
PE 8000 73
PE 7950 29.2
PE 8100- PE 8000 fell to 100.
Yeah I am referring to a butterfly Even when nifty fell below 7900, PE7950 was at 60. I saw at no point butterfly went below 58.

Dan,

CE 8050 at 1.5

onlinegtrash

Dan,

CE 8050 at 1.5

I noticed the price discount in PE too! I thought may be people are not ready to buy PUTs,
Its interesting to note STT got factored in! Thanks for bringing this up!

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I noticed the price discount in PE too! I thought may be people are not ready to buy PUTs,
Its interesting to note STT got factored in! Thanks for bringing this up!
That's on expiry day only

I rather write Options rapid fast in pair trades and get my 5 points gain every trade and move to next pair(s) than wait for time decay. It suits me that way. Happy with profits.

cinderblock

I made 12,000 today. Multiple writing trades with 5 points gain per trade. 1 Lac is intact.
12,000 ONLY??

There are only about 16-17 trading days in this month. You need to make more than 1 lakh on an average everyday to reach your goal.

So, yesterday was actually a disaster! You need to buckle up. Your goal for today must be to cover up for yesterday and today.

Anything less than 2 lakhs today and you are way behind your target!

12,000 ONLY??

There are only about 16-17 trading days in this month. You need to make more than 1 lakh on an average everyday to reach your goal.

So, yesterday was actually a disaster! You need to buckle up. Your goal for today must be to cover up for yesterday and today.

Anything less than 2 lakhs today and you are way behind your target!
Yes thats right. I made some good profits in just 2 days since I started. Then the holidays came in so I will cover up for last week in the coming week. Writing volatile pairs for just 5 points gain per trade is pretty easy. Add to that compounding and it should reach my target soon

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Yes thats right. I made some good profits in just 2 days since I started. Then the holidays came in so I will cover up for last week in the coming week. Writing volatile pairs for just 5 points gain per trade is pretty easy. Add to that compounding and it should reach my target soon
How much lots of Nifty options you are able to short with 1 lac cap? Sorry if you already mentioned this in your thread anywhere..i couldn't track that...