Intraday Trading Made Easy

D

darsh_goswami

It was nice Darsh. With this targets and levels I think you reduce the chance of losses and also tips masters taking you for a ride. But please explain the system, otherwise its like dancing in the dark.
DEAR ROPEWALKER,..

Thanx for ur concern. But the thing ur asking from me that i should make it public and teach everyone, then my dear brother dont mind but i wont be able to do it so early. I mentioned in the first post only that i will publish the results of the system , not the system.

next is this system is not so small what ur thinking. If i will try to teach u then it will take more then a month for me to teach u and it will take about 6 months to u to have some grip with it and trading on ur decisions.

And dont worry my dear friend, I will try my level best to post daily. so there is no need to worry about it.

hope u will understand ( sorry if i hurt u anyhow.)

regards,..

Darsh

Hi Darsh,
I fully understand your concern about your system. I too respect your privacy about your system. I would like to discuss more with you in this regard over mail. Could you please give me your e-mail? You can message me directly from my id in the forum.

Thanks & regards
Ropewalker

D

darsh_goswami

Hi Darsh,
I fully understand your concern about your system. I too respect your privacy about your system. I would like to discuss more with you in this regard over mail. Could you please give me your e-mail? You can message me directly from my id in the forum.

Thanks & regards
Ropewalker
Dear Ropewalker,

Will provide u my email as soon as possible in ur private msg. Thanx for ur understanding.

Regards,..
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Traders,..
As you all r witnessing markets are choppy now adays. Scripts hit ur target then comes down and then again taking reversals from the below levels.

Please try to understand the GAPs in the market. Then one can earn a good money through it. Dont trade without stoploss.

As markets are choppy now adays i m suggesting to buy @ lower levels. As soon as the market will start behaving normally, will change my levels to enter into any positions.

Thanx and regards,...

Darsh

renu daga

hello darsh,,

i got ur excel sheet at this moment...i just took a glance ,,and just saw ntpc,,,which i track,,,the levels u ahve posted are exact,,,,,it went 153.,,high and then slided till 149.50,,,,SUPERB,,,

SINCE I GOT THE SHEET LATE ,,I COULD NOT GAIN AT ALL........

A VERY GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP..
REQUEST IF U POST THE SHEET AS ,,FAST AS POSSIBLE FOR THE NEXT DAY,I KNWO I MA BEING SELFISH ,,BUT I THINK...EVERY MEMBER OF THIS GROUP WOULD LIKE THAT,,,

RENU DAGA

D

darsh_goswami

hello darsh,,

i got ur excel sheet at this moment...i just took a glance ,,and just saw ntpc,,,which i track,,,the levels u ahve posted are exact,,,,,it went 153.,,high and then slided till 149.50,,,,SUPERB,,,

SINCE I GOT THE SHEET LATE ,,I COULD NOT GAIN AT ALL........

A VERY GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP..
REQUEST IF U POST THE SHEET AS ,,FAST AS POSSIBLE FOR THE NEXT DAY,I KNWO I MA BEING SELFISH ,,BUT I THINK...EVERY MEMBER OF THIS GROUP WOULD LIKE THAT,,,

RENU DAGA
DEAR RENU,..

As I m posting it for free, u must understand one thing tht i must be getting datafeeds for free. I get it late at night. so will try to post as soon as possible, may be around 12 o'clock.

And one more thing, ur not being selfish, ur just thinking about urself ( though its benificial to others too. ). But sorry for such inconvinience.

Hope next time u get it on the time and could earn some money.

If I could enrich only single trader from India, I will feel satisfied. I'm not like others who will work for money only. My goal is to enrich others life including myself too. If this system works, then till the time its working, all should get benifites of it. And if i need to change in it ( though this is working since the time stock market have born, even it works with forex and commodities also. ) i will change it on time.

Anyways ,.. alll da best and hope u profit from it.

regards,..

Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Traders n Friends,...

The trading signals for 19th june 2007.

Sorry that today i didnt post the trends to get changed, just because the markets are volatile and I dont want any one to get mis-guided by my system. ( Coz at times in my system trends indicator legs. )

Hope u enjoy ...

Be cautious and its suggested to trade at right time/price/direction..

All the best...

Regards

Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Huge Short Have Been Covered,...

Nifty Fut's Huge Discount Have Been Filled. Watch Out For 4210. Close Over It Will Give A Driving Seat To Bulls. The advance decline ratio is not so impressive at closing. hope for the best.

Most Of The Selling Stops Has Been Triggered.
Regards,..
Darsh

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

Darsh Goswami,
You make your views on EOD data.( I also use EOD only).As renu & others wait for your views ,you can directly change the BAV copies of NSE to ASCII by 5.30,may be i am asking too much.

Asish

renu daga

hello darsh..
i would just like to comment one thing that ur system lacks a bit,,,
like for example,,i traded in rcom today....as it was in short trade,,, but faield,,nevr mind,,,instead it went to 505,,
so i what i think the system should be like such that ur trade whether it is in long or short,,,but must ,,,close when the support or resistance is broken,,and hence should be entered vise versa,,,like rcom,,,,today ,,it just went 487 twice,,in the morning,,and hen turned from490,,to ,,505 top,,,so on eshould ,,,hav esquared the short position and moved for long,,,,but since there was no option of this in ur sheet,,,(short),,as when to close the position,,,,(i ma not talking for the sheet of the nifty 50 levels..)

well like in my ,,eod system..i had buy of future at 493 levels,,,,,,,,,,and hence i did the same,,,
hope i clear my ..doubts to u

renu...