Intraday Trading Made Easy

rkkarnani

Dear Sir, I am novice, so please accpt my comment acordingly. I was going through your posts and also down loaded the attachemnts. The trading rules are really very educative.
I however have a small query. In your trading rules you have mentioned :(I quote from your attachemnt) "  Strictly follow the stop levels. If get triggered , try to exit as soon as possible.."
My question is that doesn't our trader automaticaaly get squared as and when the SL is triggered??? So what exactly it means when you say to 'try to exit asap."
Regards.

darsh

first let me congratulate u on ur effort.... a few things i suggest to improve is concentrate on nifty fut.. and arnd thebest 10 - 20 stocks u thnk is best for trading who folllow fibonnacci patternswell... so many stocks to trade can get confusing

My question is that doesn't our trader automaticaaly get squared as and when the SL is triggered??? So what exactly it means when you say to 'try to exit asap."
Regards.
It can be said that "one should use MENTAL Stoploss value instead of typed-in stoploss in the order" which should be triggered manually.

if you enter stoploss in the computer, then most of the time you'll lose, as prices bounce up and down.

Using mental stoploss saves you from losing a fortune when a sudden surge of price movement occurs! :)

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Sir, I am novice, so please accpt my comment acordingly. I was going through your posts and also down loaded the attachemnts. The trading rules are really very educative.
I however have a small query. In your trading rules you have mentioned :(I quote from your attachemnt) "  Strictly follow the stop levels. If get triggered , try to exit as soon as possible.."
Regards.

Dear rkkarnani,..

All i meant is , keep a stop in ur mind.. if prices able to sustain @ stop level for more then 3 mins then its better to feed ur stop. if doesnt sustain then u wlll get a chance to exit @ par. My system means to reduce risk of ur trade.

hope u got it clear...

thanx everyone for ur feedback....

regards..

Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

darsh

first let me congratulate u on ur effort.... a few things i suggest to improve is concentrate on nifty fut.. and arnd thebest 10 - 20 stocks u thnk is best for trading who folllow fibonnacci patternswell... so many stocks to trade can get confusing
Thanx bunty,..

Ur suggestion is welcomed,... will try to post nifty fut levels on daily bases individually.... But about best 10-20 stocks it wont be good. Coz u never know in which stock people wants to trade. so let their assumptions be there , it might be helpful to others. Its mentioned that dont trade in all the scripts , pick a 4-5 scripts. Trade about 10 times and always get a cheque of pay out from ur broker.

regards,..

Darsh

It was nice Darsh. With this targets and levels I think you reduce the chance of losses and also tips masters taking you for a ride. But please explain the system, otherwise its like dancing in the dark.

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Friends,..

Trading Levels For 18th June 2007.

Also Uploaded Nifty 50 Stocks Levels As Per Cash Market. Will Be Useful To Those Who Trade In Cash Segment.

Another Thing To Be Noticed By Traders Is, If Any Security Is In Downtrend/uptrend, That Doesnt Mean Its Long Term Bullish Or Bearish. It Means It Could Be Down For A Few Days Or One Day Or Not For A Single Day Even.

Next Is If Any Security Is In Downtrend And If Suggested In Buying Trade Then Traders Need To Be Cautious And Should Buy Only Near Suggested Levels With Strict Stoploss And Vice Versa For Opposite Trend.

Will Try To Update New Rules In Trading Rules File Later On And Few Of More Things To Be Learn By Traders.

Please Note That Trend Decision May Vary As Per Market Situations. I Personally Do Not Take Any Responsiblity For It.

Hope It Will Be Useful To U...

Regards...

Darsh