Intraday profit system

Intraday Trading makes profit?

• Total voters

jallanankit

Well, hi....

I have not gone thru ur methodology so very well tht i can really trade ur system...

Actually was too much preoccupied to take an hour or two to understand all ur posts.. Will do it soon.. Wat abt trading nifty with ur strategy.. Has it been effective..?

Well, hi....

I have not gone thru ur methodology so very well tht i can really trade ur system...

Actually was too much preoccupied to take an hour or two to understand all ur posts.. Will do it soon.. Wat abt trading nifty with ur strategy.. Has it been effective..?
Yes friend. It was same on any script as well as NIFTY. I am going to post lots of charts. So Anybody can understand this. I will post NIFTY charts also.
Thanks for showing interest. I wish many traders test this, and if we all can make this system effective more.

I am posting these charts explain more my system.
Happy trading friend.
Debarghya Mukherjee

My system gave me very little profit in this trade. I have already posted that I will maintain dynamic stoploss. I dont want to make my winning trade to a loosing trade or ZERO trade with brokerage cost. So this chart will hit stop loss but will make me little money. Little profit better than loss for a day trader I think. :D

What I learned today ??
You Must have patience in Intraday Trading. I made two mistakes today. Both only because I had no patience. It is very important that you must have time to do trading, or just leave it.
I am very busy, but I wanted to do trading, so I made one order, was was fine, level was, but I was in hurry, system was working fine but I had no patience for waiting my head was busy with other jobs, so I left the trade. I made a big big mistake. That was a very good trade. But I missed the chance.

4xpipcounter

Debarghya, the nice thing is you recognize your mistakes, and you are already understanding how important the mental part of trading is.
You also have the integrity to admit when you made a mistake, and the objectivity to deal with it.
What I mean to say there is if you have that kind of integrity in an open forum, then I know you have in dealing with your trading in your private domain.

What I learned today ??
You Must have patience in Intraday Trading. I made two mistakes today. Both only because I had no patience. It is very important that you must have time to do trading, or just leave it.
I am very busy, but I wanted to do trading, so I made one order, was was fine, level was, but I was in hurry, system was working fine but I had no patience for waiting my head was busy with other jobs, so I left the trade. I made a big big mistake. That was a very good trade. But I missed the chance.

Debarghya, the nice thing is you recognize your mistakes, and you are already understanding how important the mental part of trading is.
You also have the integrity to admit when you made a mistake, and the objectivity to deal with it.
What I mean to say there is if you have that kind of integrity in an open forum, then I know you have in dealing with your trading in your private domain.
Thank you Sir,
You always give me supportive words. I remember one post made by you, where you specified rules of trading. You mentioned "mental" gaming part. I knew that before you said to me. But today I understand it. Believe me or not, after understanding my mistake, your post came to my mind.

I need to learn lot lot lot more. Because at the end of the day I love this trading business. Even though I am not a full time trader. But I am learning to become one day.
One thing Sir, please kindly check my charts I have posted yesterday. You want to make any comment? I mean to say you have any suggestion for me? I need more confidence about me and my trading decisions. That is very important. In one of your thread you said that "I have full confidence on my forecasting." You remember sir? I am trying to get confidence like that. :)
Have a great day Sir.
Debarghya Mukherjee

4xpipcounter

Timepass, LOL, I don't ever remember making a post to that extent, but I do understand the respect behind it. Nevertheless, I like hearing "Pips" better. We are all just in the traders' melting pot, conquering the markets, and putting pips (In this case, that is not me--lol.) in our pockets.

WARNING

pips gets put off if someone "Sir"s him too often :D