Intraday profit system

Intraday Trading makes profit?

• Total voters

4xpipcounter

PRST, I could not agree with you more. If you are the type to set and forget, I would think you would not want any kind of a set up that would lend itself to any volatility. If the weekly and daily are polarized, then you need to be ready with the quick trigger.

Thanks a lot ..
Since am a positional trader, I need to look at the weekly and daily..
i should enter a long trade only if the stochastic on both these time frames are going northwords.. such setups are quite a rarity but rewarding.
else stay away from the trade as it indicates indecisiveness.

correct me if am wrong..

I didn't watch Nifty market today.
I was busy with some other stocks today. I will watch it later friend.
Hello Mukherjee, did your 3-13-39 + ADX >16 system generate a sell on 14:50 candle ?

I understand your problem. You expand your time span in chart. I mean use long time frame like 30 dyas or 5 days. then your chart will show sma or ema or any other indicator properly. to use 5 days, clik the button 5D. I think this will solve your problm.
Hi Deb.., I also use same software (Trader Tiger) But while adding stochestic paramerter (8,3,4) Its showing blank line and while adding S 39 on 5 min candle no line has been seen.Could you suggest me what to do...

Yarr Ravi, mera prediction thik nehi chal raha hay. mera stop loss level selection may problem ho raha hya. I need to work on it. Any boy can suggest me how to calculate stop loss level. Price is comming and touching my price then going to the way I wanted. ohhh. :(

ka hua bhai............:confused: