Intraday profit system

Intraday Trading makes profit?

• Total voters

4xpipcounter

BTW, Debarghya. I just wanted to let you know I have, for the most part, been one of your silent viewers. You're doing a really good job. I can tell just in the progress from when you started your thread.
I think you also have the ability to spot a weakness, and address it, as opposed to ignoring it, and that is a strong point. I'm sure you see progress in your trading.
Keep up the good work!

4xpipcounter

Another reason is is important to evaluate all TF's is because it is needed to know if this is a complete trend change, or a correction within the trend.
If all TF's are mixed, then it means volatility, or tight consolidative movement, then a strong breakout.
If the hourly is OS, but the 4-hour and daily are still pushing south, that is a time in lieu of the hourly and previous comments that the hourly might be OS and still push right through the OS condition of the indicator.
There is always an answer to chart behavior. If you interpret chart behavior right before you make the trade, you make money. If you interpret it wrong, needless to say, you don't make money.

Ya you are right Paul. Stochastic along with S&R lines, channels are the main system. And in your post you said about multi-time frame set up. It is also useful. One shorter time and one long time TF. Thanx for your comments here.

DanPickUp

Another reason is is important to evaluate all TF's is because it is needed to know if this is a complete trend change, or a correction within the trend.
If all TF's are mixed, then it means volatility, or tight consolidative movement, then a strong breakout.
If the hourly is OS, but the 4-hour and daily are still pushing south, that is a time in lieu of the hourly and previous comments that the hourly might be OS and still push right through the OS condition of the indicator.
There is always an answer to chart behavior. If you interpret chart behavior right before you make the trade, you make money. If you interpret it wrong, needless to say, you don't make money.
Nicely spoken and not a stress work. Very quit work, as you just analyze and make the decision.

prst

Thanks a lot ..
Since am a positional trader, I need to look at the weekly and daily..
i should enter a long trade only if the stochastic on both these time frames are going northwords.. such setups are quite a rarity but rewarding.
else stay away from the trade as it indicates indecisiveness.

correct me if am wrong..

Hi Prst,
We are talking about high probability set up here. So we will use our maximum resources before taking any positions. It is better to follow atleast two time frame before taking any trade. As a swing trader daily chart is the smallest time frame ( if we dont consider 1hr or 4 hr time frame) and you can use monthly or weekly charts along with it. This will display the broader market trend.

Thanks a lot ..
Since am a positional trader, I need to look at the weekly and daily..
i should enter a long trade only if the stochastic on both these time frames are going northwords.. such setups are quite a rarity but rewarding.
else stay away from the trade as it indicates indecisiveness.

correct me if am wrong..

Hello my traders friends,
Please post some good Intraday stocks. I mean to say list od stocks that are favorite for intraday dealing among day traders. :)

Thank you prst. ANy more? I am looking for 5-6 stocks. thats it no more. Then I can track them easy every day. I used to do trade on Unitech often. But it is not showing streangth any more. :( sad for Unitech.

i feel Tata motors is the darling of day traders..
always volatile..