Intra-day Data

Dear Ajay,
I am intrested in Intraday Data for Analytical Purpose. If you don't mind, pl let me know how you are downloding Intraday Data and from which site? I am trading most actively crips in NSE. I will appriciate if u send me the Intraday data of last month of
BHEL, ABB, ITC,SRF, RELIANCE, RELCAPITAL, TISCO, TCS, INFOSYS.
My e mail is [email protected]

AJAY

hi
hi Rahul, kindly bear with me. I will do it definitely tomorrow.

Murali, I will mail it now to the mail id given by you now.

Hi Hareshbhaip, I am a subscriber for different programmes which run intraday. I don't download from any site. Data gets stored with me. And the frontrunners what you have asked I think i have with me. I will mail it to you also tomorrow. Pl. confirm which periodicity you require?

Ajay Sir,
i am a new boarder inthis site I am a MBA student and want to do some analysis with intraday data for Reliance for the last 6 months, I twould be really good if you could help me out with the intraday data of reliance,

Warm Regards,
Amalendu

AJAY said:
hi market_looser,
i am sending you the eod data of different bse indices. My office 2000 is troubling. I am sending the data in .txt format. You pl.convert to your format. I have to retrieve the intraday data for the stocks what you are asking. I will post it either on monday or tuesday as i have to reload some masters. I keep the intraday data ready for the stocks actively traded with some value, not the penny stocks. Strangely what research you do with the the penny stocks where the price move is very limited in terms of quantum of money. I suggest you to focus on frontrunners for your research to understand the moves.
All the very best.
AJAY
I am not able to upload it because of the .rar format. You pl. give your mail id and i will send it by mail

4candles

AJAY said:
hi
hi Rahul, kindly bear with me. I will do it definitely tomorrow.

Murali, I will mail it now to the mail id given by you now.
Hi! Ajay,

Please confirm.
have you mailed them? I just checked my mail box, did not find them.

thank you

hareshbhaip said:
Dear Ajay,
I am intrested in Intraday Data for Analytical Purpose. If you don't mind, pl let me know how you are downloding Intraday Data and from which site? I am trading most actively crips in NSE. I will appriciate if u send me the Intraday data of last month of
BHEL, ABB, ITC,SRF, RELIANCE, RELCAPITAL, TISCO, TCS, INFOSYS.
My e mail is [email protected]
Do you have metastock? I can send you intra day data for some scrips in Excel file. YOu can paste it in metastock downloader and see

Pl. confirm

Alok