Intra-day Data

investock said:
Hi,
I am so sorry I could not reply immediately. I can not upload the file to Traderji due to size limitation and I can not possibly send it individually due to lack of time and my slow internet connection. So I uploaded it here:http://z11.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=20817. You may download from here.
Dear Investstock,

You appear to be an authority on hyperserver.
Can you please help me to solve this problem:

"I have downloaded the HYperserver from its site. After putting in the activation code, the window was closed automatically. Though the advertisement window was still open. Now whenever I am trying to open hyperserver, the software flashes for a few moments and then closes itself automatically while ad window remains unaffected."

Thanks in Advance!
Best Regards!

Hi, As long as the ad window is active, Hyperserver is on. If you wnat to activate the Hypderserver window again, you will find its icon down below near the time icon. Click it and it will popuup. You may have to open it only to add symbols.

investock said:
Hi, As long as the ad window is active, Hyperserver is on. If you wnat to activate the Hypderserver window again, you will find its icon down below near the time icon. Click it and it will popuup. You may have to open it only to add symbols.
Thanks a lot, actually I had downloaded it for the first time, so need to add securities. I thought to try US market yesternight but the screen went blank and after downloading twice, I sent an e-mail to the support and did post the problem here. AND the reply for post is faster than the helpdesk reply (No reply so far).

Forum ki Jai Ho. :cool:

Best Regards,
--Ashish

i can help u with realitme datafeed for metastock or adv get but currently i am connecting my trading terminal to metastock, so if you give me some details of your trading terminal surely can help u

be it odin, orion, neat with out using hyperserver or metaserver rt i can give u a solution

regds
raminder
Two years have lapsed, probably now you are in a position to help us.

I have falcon intraday data. I don't know how to make it Amibroker or Metastock competible. Can any one help me?

Thanks a lot, actually I had downloaded it for the first time, so need to add securities. I thought to try US market yesternight but the screen went blank and after downloading twice, I sent an e-mail to the support and did post the problem here. AND the reply for post is faster than the helpdesk reply (No reply so far).

Forum ki Jai Ho. :cool:

Best Regards,
--Ashish
plz help me to get free live intraday data for metastock or amibroker and please tell the entire procedure for the same thanks......