Intra-day Data

Hi,
I saw some ware that Metastock real-time data can converted to be used in Ad Gets EOD! I think the time format (mt:hr:Dt:Mn:yr) is changed to Dt:Mn:Yr format; may be using some converter.
I am getting Intraday data (5mts-intravel) from M/s Technical trends and using it in Matastock v8.01 & in Amibroker in real time. I want to use the same data in AdGet (EOD version) in real time. Hope some one in the group can help?

Thanks
gacsekar

i can help u with realitme datafeed for metastock or adv get but currently i am connecting my trading terminal to metastock, so if you give me some details of your trading terminal surely can help u

be it odin, orion, neat with out using hyperserver or metaserver rt i can give u a solution

regds
raminder

charts2trade offers realtime streaming data ie non flickering charts connecting your trading terminals with your fav ta software ms, ag, ts and others. So if you are trading on odin, orion or neat they have a solution and they do not use hyperserver or metaserver rt.

Raminder said:
i can help u with realitme datafeed for metastock or adv get but currently i am connecting my trading terminal to metastock, so if you give me some details of your trading terminal surely can help u

be it odin, orion, neat with out using hyperserver or metaserver rt i can give u a solution

regds
raminder
Hi Raminder,

I am using DietOdin . Is it possible to get real-time data from DietOdin in Metastock Prof. ?

Thanks in advance for your help
Harish Chheda

U

uasish

I am a new member of this site can u guide me to the most economical real time Data vendor's Name's (with zero lag time tic by tic) with their mail ID.
I am based at Kolkata.How do i post any messages in this site ,the tool bar
does not reflect any thing.
Regards
Asish

U

uasish

Raminder said:

regds
raminder
My trader terminal is Power India Bulls & EOD i am getting from Chart Guru.
Regards
Asish

U

uasish

Is it possible to use A.Get (EOD version) for real time data's? I am really novice ,when i find people r using Yahoo & converting that to EOD.actually
how is it done?Can any body guide me.
Regards
Asish