Intra-day Data

AJAY,

I NEED DATA FOR IFCI, HIMACHAL FUTURISTIC, PENTAMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS, PENTAFOUR SOFTWARE, SRF , HINDOIL EXPO AND AXIS-IT&T.

Also given below are the NSE symbols for the above companies :
PENTACOMMU
PENTSFWARE
HIMACHLFUT
IFCI
SRF
HINDOILEXP
AXIS-IT&T

I need data from 1 month to 12 months........ which every you have.......

Thanks

Ajay,

Also give me the list of companies you have, and also let me know how many months you have. May be i will use for my analysis.

Thanks & you are doing a great job.

Best of luck

AJAY

hi market_looser,
i am sending you the eod data of different bse indices. My office 2000 is troubling. I am sending the data in .txt format. You pl.convert to your format. I have to retrieve the intraday data for the stocks what you are asking. I will post it either on monday or tuesday as i have to reload some masters. I keep the intraday data ready for the stocks actively traded with some value, not the penny stocks. Strangely what research you do with the the penny stocks where the price move is very limited in terms of quantum of money. I suggest you to focus on frontrunners for your research to understand the moves.
All the very best.
AJAY
I am not able to upload it because of the .rar format. You pl. give your mail id and i will send it by mail

Ajay

Please send to [email protected].

The reason for choosing these stocks are, they are the top traded counters in the NSE, I wonder why people are interested in these stocks........ I am also in your side,As you say there is no movement, but why it is top traded. May be if i put some efforts and i may find it........ Just a curiocity.

How/Where do you will get historic intraday data ???. I dont want eod of these scrips, i have that with me. I took from www.nseindia.com. Once again i am puting the scrip names and their NSE symbols for you :

IFCI, HIMACHAL FUTURISTIC, PENTAMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS, PENTAFOUR SOFTWARE, SRF , HINDOIL EXPO AND AXIS-IT&T.

PENTACOMMU
PENTSFWARE
HIMACHLFUT
IFCI
SRF
HINDOILEXP
AXIS-IT&T

Thanks for your help :

AJAY

Hi, Merket_looser,

pl.give me time till tuesday. Before that I will mail the data.

I track the markets intraday with different software. And so, i always keep data with me for my personal testing purposes.

AJAY

Last edited:

AJAY

hi 4candles,
pl.give me your mail id so that i can post the eod bse indices data as .rar is not accepted format to uplod the file in traderji.com
AJAY

hi AJAY
i new to this forum. i have been using advanced GET end of day version for last 4 years. since the real time version is to expensive can in any way i get real time data on my advanced get . even i have metastock version with me

AJAY

hi Nitin,
though you have the intraday data unless the software supports you can't do anything with the data. Get EOD is totally different from Get RT. So, you can access only EOD charts with that. As you have been using Get EOD for the last 4 years, I hope you must have developed some insight in the trading mechanism. The same you can reproduce in the metastock and apply for intraday. This also really works.
all the very best
AJAY

4candles

AJAY said:
hi 4candles,
pl.give me your mail id so that i can post the eod bse indices data as .rar is not accepted format to uplod the file in traderji.com
AJAY
Thanks Ajay. very kind of you.
My mail ID:- [email protected].

thanks,
4candles